Banking on more profit
- Riverside weaving its way back into the black. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p5
Reports on the recovery of Yorkshire, England-based textile manufacturer Riverside Fabrics. Factors that contributed to the recovery of the firm; Executive recruitment moves of the firm designed to improve profitability.
- The road to succession success. Bellavance, Christian // CA Magazine;Jun/Jul2007, Vol. 140 Issue 5, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by RenÃ© Lewandowski on the planning for success not only for the business owners or families but also for the economy and another by Garth Stephanson on his personal experience in selling the company created by...
- Garment sector tops in total exports. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Jun2010, Vol. 59 Issue 6, p28
The article reports on an increase in the turnover of garment and textile exporters in Vietnam for the period of January to May 2010, totaling to approximately 3 billion U.S. dollars.
- Dornier Reports Success In 2007. // Textile World;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p59
The article reports on the business success of Lindauer Dornier GmbH, an air-jet and rapier weaving machine developer in Germany. It was stated that the company has increased its annual turnover in 2006 by 9 million euros for a total of 221 million euros. The company's plans to remain its good...
- Nonwovens turnover +12%. // Chemical Fibers International;Jun2012, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p60
The article offers information on the nonwovens industry in Germany from October to November 2011 including turnover, production, and order intake.
- CT Partners churn over $1B TTV. // Travel Daily;12/2/2013, p5
The article reports on the success of travel agency CTPartners to achieve $1 billion in total transaction value (TTV), 12 months after setting the target.
- Audley Travel's 'year of growth'. Gill, Rob // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/10/2015, p18
The article reports on the increase in turnover of Audley Travel, a tailor-made specialist operator based in Oxfordshire, England, in 2014 which was claimed as another successful year of growth.
- Weightmans' half-year results beat expectations. Swift, James // Lawyer (Online Edition);11/13/2012, p7
The article reports on the success of Weightmans LLP to exceed its half-year target of 38 million pounds, giving the company with more capability and credibility in corporate transactions, real estate and employment work.
- Bamboo booms online. Glasgow, Will // BRW;11/22/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p13
The article reports on the financial success of Melbourne, Victoria-based online small and medium business Ettitude in 2011-2012 including its turnover and the amount raised for venture capital.