Tables for festive fare
- A Table for Everyone. AGRELL, DAVID // Popular Mechanics;Nov2014, Vol. 191 Issue 9, p105
The article offers detailed instructions for constructing a dining set.
- Market guide: Dining room. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p130
Presents dining room furniture. Woord Bros.' dining chairs with turned front rails, cushioned backs and webbed seats; Durham's traditional dining table; European Pine & Imports' buffet/sideboard with side doors in solid pine.
- READY, SET, Glow. Griffin, Eleanor // Southern Living;Dec2000, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p122
Offers tips on how to decorate the table for the holidays. Materials needed; Step-by-step design suggestions; How to design the table for a New Year's Eve dinner.
- Dining. // Furniture/Today;10/22/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p82
Several photographs are presented which feature dining room furniture including tables and chairs.
- Choose a Chair. Sandner, Julie Feagin // Southern Living;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p112
Provides tips for selection of a dining chair to fit one's table. Need to be make sure that the overall dimensions of each chair are similar; Selection of a larger styles of chair to anchor the table; Use of a plaid with a stripe or a solid with a floral print.
- Casual dining. // Furniture/Today;3/26/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p118
The article features a preview of casual dining room furniture from different manufacturers in the U.S. compiled as of March 2007. The products featured include the gathering-height table from Riverside's Cobble Hill Collection, counter-height barstools from Cochrane's Design and Dine collection...
- 3 COOL COMBOS. // Real Living;Dec2013, Issue 94, p172
The article previews several products including the flat chandelier Astoria 7 Arms, the 2 Mod and tribal Chair Modernica "Armshell" in red with low rod base and a dining table Woodwork in Brandy.
- Table Tips. Prescott, Steve // British Woodworking;
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making split dining table. INSETS: Importing images to SketchUp;Creating two table sizes;Measuring widths.
- Happy families? // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2005, Issue 5436, p18
The article focuses on changes in dining table designing. The size of dining table is the British market is growing. For the top end and the upper end of the middle market it is getting longer and wider with more flexible storage facilities for the extensions. The reasons are simple--the desire...