Time to listen and learn
- Courts. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p11
Evaluates Courts' furniture store along Etruria Road in Hanley, England.
- Courts Haverton Hill Road. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p11
Comments on the quality of customer service and products offered by Courts furniture store on Haverton Hill Road in Great Britain.
- Courts eyes up China. // Cabinet Maker;5/21/2004, Issue 5389, p6
Reports on the plans of Courts to open furniture stores in China due to the booming economy and the growth of the middle class population.
- Courts. // Cabinet Maker;04/28/2000, Issue 5185, p11
Evaluates the Courts furniture store at the Winterhill Retail Park in Great Britain.
- Mystery Shopper: Weston-Super-Mare. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p10
Reports on the results of mystery shopping professionals' evaluation of the Courts furniture store in Great Britain.
- New Courts outlets hit their targets. // Cabinet Maker;8/2/2002, Issue 5298, p5
Reports on the performance of the format stores of Courts furniture company.
- Courts targets 'lost' customers. // Cabinet Maker;2/8/2002, Issue 5273, p1
Informs that Great Britain-based furniture retailer Courts will trial an 'aspirational' store format and offer more contemporary products.
- Landmark Home Furnishings 5 victory retail park. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p11
Reports on the customer service at Landmark Home Furnishings store in Great Britain.
- Support safe shopping and fill in the form. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p7
Evaluates customer service, salespeople's product knowledge, and store display at various furniture stores in Bath, England. Selection of furniture; Salesman's acknowledgement of customers; Interest to make sales.