- There's a method to merger madness. Brown, Camille // Black Enterprise;Nov99, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p66
Reveals investors the benefits of purchasing the stock of a potential takeover candidate. Comments from portfolio manager Dawn Alston Paige; Major contributor to takeover bids; Companies that investors should look for.
- Airsprung is looking up. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p4
Details the plans of Airsprung to reposition its upholstery and bed companies in an attempt to improve its sales in Windsor, England. Factors contributing to the decline of the sales of Airsprung; Intention of the company to implement a cost reduction scheme; Increase in the demand for pocketed...
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/23/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 225, p3
The article reports on the decision of HLTH to change the terms of the tender offer it had previously disclosed on October 20, 2008. The company aims to commence a tender offer to purchase up to 80 million shares of its common stock. The offer will be subject to a number of conditions, including...
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;7/19/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 138, p7
The article reports on the commencement of a tender offer of Care Investment Trust to purchase up to 100% of its currently issued and outstanding common stock at a price of 9 dollars per share subject to a minimum subscription of 10.3 million shares and certain other conditions.
- TEMPTED TO TENDER? // Treasurer;May2015, p17
The author discusses banking tenders being an opportunity to drive improved service levels and lower fees. Topics include the process through which two more tenders were run simultaneously, each of the bank invited to tender being in a relationship bank group and securing banking improvements...
- Westbrook to underwrite O Twelve offer. // Estates Gazette;12/18/2010, Issue 1050, p32
This article reports on the plan of property investment company O Twelve Estates to raise 35 million pounds of new equity through a sale of shares.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;9/17/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 181, p2
The article reports that Mountain Acquisition and Mountain Merger will extend the period of its tender offer for all of the outstanding shares of common stock of HealthGrades for 8.20 US. dollars a share in cash to October 7, 2010.
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/16/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 159, p3
The article offers information on the expiration of Legend Acquisition Sub's tender offer to acquire the outstanding shares of common stock of interactive clinical documentation provider M*Modal for 14 U.S. dollars per share.
- Sealed Bids Invited. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p12
Presents information about several tender offers as of February 2002. Different types of tender offers; Brief information about financial advisers.