- Sofa debut for Sweet Dreams. // Cabinet Maker;7/11/2008, Issue 5596, p6
The article reports on the plan of Sweet Dreams to launch a range of sofas which will be unveiled at the Manchester Furniture Show 2008 in England. The debut collection is in leather and fabric which marks a new avenue for the Sweet Dreams which is celebrating its 20th anniversary year....
- Dream factory for Burnley. // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p3
Reports that British bed company Sweet Dreams has opened a factory and is recruiting more staff. Expansion rate of the company.
- Sweet Dreams extend e-tailer range. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2009, Issue 5621, p5
The article reports on the announcement made by bedding specialists Sweet Dreams that it has extended its Eden range, a product range specially designed for electronic retailers in Great Britain. The plan to refresh and greatly extend the range for 2009 came out after its success in 2008. The...
- The Manchester Furniture Show. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2007, Issue 5545, p16
The article presents the products exhibited at the Manchester Furniture Show on July 15-18, 2007 in England. The furniture included in the exhibition are the new and existing beds and bedsteads from Sweet Dreams, the showcase of new oak bedroom range with a soft and curvy style from Totem...
- Hardworker with time to smile. McGarvey, Jackie // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p35
The article presents an interview with Jackie McGarvey, the national sales manager for bed firm Sweet Dreams. She had remained in the bed business after her stint with another bed firm named Repose. She would encourage people to look beyond the price of furniture. For McGarvey, success or job...
- SLEEPING WELL. // Cabinet Maker;11/7/2008, Issue 5613, p16
The article reports on the stability of the bed market of Great Britain amidst the country's economic downturn in 2008. It is claimed that bed sales continue to flourish, with more new ranges are being introduced by various companies. One of these companies is Charles Barr Furniture, which...
- Central signs up as show host. // Cabinet Maker;3/7/2008, Issue 5578, p5
The article reports that the Manchester Central venue signed a deal to host the Manchester Furniture Show through 2010. The show in 2008 will run from July 13-16 and is expected to have 150 exhibitors, including Morris Furniture Group, Seconique and Sweet Dreams. Show organizers disclosed that...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2003, Issue 5357, p5
Reports developments in the furniture industry as of September 2003. Reorganization of the merged companies First National and GE; Recovery of Sweet Dreams from a fire that destroyed its warehouse; Establishment of a bedroom store by Barkers Furniture.
- Bedsteads. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p16
Features various bedstead products for the furniture industry in Great Britain. Physical description of the Overture, manufactured by Corndell company; Designs of Garbo, developed by Sweet Dreams company; Features of the Malmo leather model, manufactured by Alstons company.