Idaho Bond Bank Authority Unveils Its First-Ever Offering
- 'Seesawing' Market Stable; Negative Am Loans in Comeback? Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the status of the benchmark mortgage rate and bond yield in the U.S. Decline of the rate-indicative 10-year Treasury bond yield; Effect of mild seesawing on the applications, which declined from their record high on the purchase side and also declined in terms of refinances; Statement...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the Midwest region of the U.S. in 2004. Issuer and purpose of the bonds; Net value of the bond offering; Underwriter of choice for the bond offerings.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p43
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. in 2004. Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p33
Presents several charts depicting the bond market in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt bond yields; Prices of securities; General obligation bond yields.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for March 14, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32091, p31
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation bond yield curves in the Midwestern States for March 14, 2005.
- Munis Soften as 'Queasy' Feeling Takes Over After Greenspan's Talk. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/17/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32073, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the U.S. on February 16, 2005. Cuts in offerings and pricing; Federal funds rate.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p34
Lists bonds sold in the Midwest United States. Issuers and purposes; Amounts; Underwriter choice.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p35
Presents a chart showing the number of bonds issued in the United States and the changes in the amounts of issued bonds for the week of July 12-19, 2005.