Idaho Bond Bank Authority Unveils Its First-Ever Offering
- 'Seesawing' Market Stable; Negative Am Loans in Comeback? Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the status of the benchmark mortgage rate and bond yield in the U.S. Decline of the rate-indicative 10-year Treasury bond yield; Effect of mild seesawing on the applications, which declined from their record high on the purchase side and also declined in terms of refinances; Statement...
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p26
Lists several upcoming bond issues in the Midwest region of the U.S. in 2004. Issuer and purpose of the bonds; Net value of the bond offering; Underwriter of choice for the bond offerings.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p27
Reports on developments relevant to bonds and the bond market in the Midwest region of the U.S. as of September 8, 2004. Illinois; Michigan; Wisconsin.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31990, p43
Presents several statistics relevant to the bond market in the U.S. in 2004. Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Municipal bond index.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p9
Presents a chart depicting the competitive note offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Value of the issued bonds; Legal adviser.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p10
Presents the chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 15, 2005. Bond issuer; Value of the issued bond; Lead manager.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p31
Presents the chart depicting the visible bond supply by state in the U.S. as of March 14, 2005. Bond issuer; Number of bond issues; Value of the issued bonds.
- West Virginia Pushes Bach Workers' Compensation Sale Until Late Fall. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p3
Reports that West Virginia has pushed back plans to shore up its workers compensation bond. Reason for the delay in the sale of the state's revenue bond; Purpose of the revenue bond sale; Details of the compensation bond transaction.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32109, p33
Presents several charts depicting the bond market in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt bond yields; Prices of securities; General obligation bond yields.