S& Reevaluate Its Outlook For Delta Airlines After Pilots' Decision
- Maine Prepares $125 Million Note Deal to Help Cash Flow. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p32
Reports that the state of Maine will be selling general obligation (GO) tax anticipation notes to help smooth uneven revenue collections. Worth of notes that will be sold by the state; Selling price of the GO notes; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the bond anticipation notes.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31998, p34
The article presents information about financial condition in the U.S. Chicago Water Revenue bond is approved to sell at 500 dollars. State Airports Commission revenue bonds are expected to sell at $430. Indianpolis pensions bonds in expected to sell at $100 and Dayton-Montgomery Port Authority...
- Fitch Upgrades $707M of Taxable Dulles Greenway Toll Road Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p6
The article reports that Fitch Ratings upgraded to BBB from BBB-minus its rating on approximately $707 million of outstanding taxable debt Friday that was issued by the private owners of the Dulles Greenway toll road in Virginia, citing the highway's higher-than-expected traffic and revenue...
- Massachusetts Details Upcoming School Sale at New York Analysts Meeting. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32010, p37
Reports on the plan of the state of Massachusetts to begin selling general obligation bonds to fund the Massachusetts School Building Authority. Sale of revenue bonds; Proposal to replace the system under which municipalities issue debt; Benefit of the new authority.
- L.A. County MTA Readies $299 Million Competitive Sale. Enochs, Liz // Bond Buyer;6/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32156, p34
The article reports that the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) of Los Angeles County, California, plans to sell about $299 million in senior sales tax revenue bonds in what was expected to be next week's biggest competitive deal in the municipal market. About $47 million of the MTA...
- Double-Barreled Bonds. // Practical Accountant;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p10
Double-Barreled Bonds are backed by two pledged sources of security. One is the revenue from the project, and the other is usually the taxing power of the issuer. The bond is a revenue as well as a general obligation bond.
- IRS to Review 501(c)(3) Bond Compliance. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Oct2005, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p10
The article focuses on the review of 501(c)(3) Bond compliance by the United States Internal Revenue Service. Bonds that were issued in 1995 and 1996 in the country will be reviewed. Changes in the private use of funds that exceed the limits permitted by law will be the focus of the program. The...
- Harris County, Tex., to Take Out the Paper With $375M Deal. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p3
No abstract available.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p34
Presents a chart related to bond supply in Southeast U.S. as of September 9, 2004.