Massachusetts Details Upcoming School Sale at New York Analysts Meeting
- Texas Tech Readies $215M Offering To Refinance CP, Raise Building Funds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p26
The article reports on the plan of the Texas Tech University System Board of Regents to offer revenue financing system refunding and improvement bonds. Commercial paper and outstanding debt will be taken out by the bonds. The lead manager for the deal is UBS Securities LLC. About $97 million of...
- Maine Prepares $125 Million Note Deal to Help Cash Flow. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p32
Reports that the state of Maine will be selling general obligation (GO) tax anticipation notes to help smooth uneven revenue collections. Worth of notes that will be sold by the state; Selling price of the GO notes; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the bond anticipation notes.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/27/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31998, p34
The article presents information about financial condition in the U.S. Chicago Water Revenue bond is approved to sell at 500 dollars. State Airports Commission revenue bonds are expected to sell at $430. Indianpolis pensions bonds in expected to sell at $100 and Dayton-Montgomery Port Authority...
- Fitch Upgrades $707M of Taxable Dulles Greenway Toll Road Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32079, p6
The article reports that Fitch Ratings upgraded to BBB from BBB-minus its rating on approximately $707 million of outstanding taxable debt Friday that was issued by the private owners of the Dulles Greenway toll road in Virginia, citing the highway's higher-than-expected traffic and revenue...
- S& Reevaluate Its Outlook For Delta Airlines After Pilots' Decision. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32010, p37
Reports on the plan of Standard & Poor's to reevaluate its rating for Delta Air Lines after the troubled carrier's pilots signed off on a historic agreement in Atlanta. Terms and conditions under the agreement; Aim to help the ailing airline stave off bankruptcy; Issuance of outstanding special...
- L.A. County MTA Readies $299 Million Competitive Sale. Enochs, Liz // Bond Buyer;6/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32156, p34
The article reports that the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) of Los Angeles County, California, plans to sell about $299 million in senior sales tax revenue bonds in what was expected to be next week's biggest competitive deal in the municipal market. About $47 million of the MTA...
- Double-Barreled Bonds. // Practical Accountant;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p10
Double-Barreled Bonds are backed by two pledged sources of security. One is the revenue from the project, and the other is usually the taxing power of the issuer. The bond is a revenue as well as a general obligation bond.
- IRS to Review 501(c)(3) Bond Compliance. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Oct2005, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p10
The article focuses on the review of 501(c)(3) Bond compliance by the United States Internal Revenue Service. Bonds that were issued in 1995 and 1996 in the country will be reviewed. Changes in the private use of funds that exceed the limits permitted by law will be the focus of the program. The...
- Grassley Pushing 'Green' Bonds, QZAB Provisions for Energy Bill. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;11/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31758, p1
No abstract available.