- Revenue Growth. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p31
Reports on the growth of Indiana's revenue in October 2004, according to Indiana Budget Agency officials.
- New Jersey Senate Adopts CBT, Balances Budget. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31421, p40
Reports the adoption of a key revenue provision by the Senate in New Jersey. Reorganization of the corporate business tax; Need for balance fiscal budget; Optimism on revenue projections.
- Massachusetts Lawmakers Approve $23B Budget; Swift Gets Bond Bills. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;8/2/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31441, p5
Reports the budget approval by the state legislature in Massachusetts. Generation of revenue in assessments and taxes; Finance for the environmental projects; Amount allocated for the housing bond bill.
- VIRGINIA: A Better September. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31498, p31
Reports on the increase in revenue collections of the state of Virginia for the month of September 2002.
- ARKANSAS: July Sees Revenues Rise. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/10/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33364, p7
The article reports that the general revenue collections of Arkansas were almost 3% above expectations in July 2010.
- California General Fund Revenues 10% Less Than Expected. JENSEN, RANDALL // Bond Buyer;8/11/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33564, p5
The article reports that the California general fund revenue recorded 538 million dollars, a drop of 10% less than expected in July 2011.
- GEORGIA: Perdue Crunches Numbers. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/24/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33339, p7
The article announces the 1.18 billion dollars net revenue collections in Georgia for May 2010.
- IRS Auditing Virgin Islands Agency's $219M Issued in 2006. Depaul, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;8/21/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33768, p4
The article provides information on audit of revenue bonds of worth 219.49 million U.S. dollars by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service's that were issued by the Public Finance Authority located in Virgin Islands in 2006.
- INDIANA: Revs Up, But Underwhelms. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33675, p9
The article reports on the reduced revenue collected by Indiana which totaled to 719 million dollars, 29 million dollars less than expected by mid-December revenue forecast.