- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p31
The article presents data related to bonds issued by states. The states are: Arizona Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Utah. The data presented is of January 3, and 10 of 2005.
- Texas School's $100M Comes With a Twist: Private Insurance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p30
The article reports that the Spring Independent School District near Houston, Texas will go to market with a competitive offering of $100 million of fixed-rate general obligation bonds. It informs that the bonds will be sold in via i-Deal's Parity electronic bidding platform at 4 p.m. Central...
- Balance risk through knowledge: Tyndall. Rich, Sara // Money Management;11/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p12
The article focuses on the risks associated with investing in non-government bonds in Australia. According to a newly released Tyndall research, non-government bonds outstanding have increased more than ten-fold in the past 10 years, and with the ongoing growth of funds from superannuation the...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;09/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31971, p31
The article presents statistical data on bond issue supply by the states in the United States. On September 16, 2004, bond issue supply along with their amount for Hawaii, Montana, Idaho were both zero. The highest amount for five issues is for California. The amount of bond issues in Oregon on...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;8/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32439, p11
The article presents a calendar of bond issuance in the United States, including the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority, the Kentucky Infrastructure Authority, the Washington State University, City of Aurora in Colorado, the University of Massachusetts Building Authority, Alaska...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p35
The article presents information on bond supplies of various U.S. states as of June 1 and June 8, 2005.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p21
Presents a chart depicting quick scales for competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of October 2005. Revenue fund bonds of Minnesota State Colleges and Universities; Universities revenue bonds of Nevada System of Higher Education; Lincoln Electric System revenue bonds in Nebraska.
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p22
Presents a chart depicting quick scales for negotiated sales of bonds in the U.S. as of October 2005. Special assessment bonds of Highlands Community Development District in Florida; State revolving fund program bonds of South Dakota Conservancy District; General obligation bonds of Cherokee...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32235, p32
Presents a chart depicting results of competitive sales of bonds in the U.S. as of October 2005. General obligation and refunding bonds of Alaska Municipal Bond bank; Lease revenue bonds of California; School building refunding revenue bonds of Floyd County School District Finance Corp.