- Growing Revenue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p35
Reports on the growth of the revenue of the state of Illinois for the fiscal 2005.
- Revenue Outlook Improves. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/8/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32440, p33
The article reports that the state revenue collections of New Mexico was higher than anticipated in fiscal 2006. The state closed the budget year with $697 million in reserves or 14.8% of spending. For fiscal 2007, it expects to collect about $320 million more than what has been project when the...
- Budget Receipts by Source, Fiscal Year to Date, 2003-2004. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p13
Presents a graph about the budget receipts of the U.S. federal government for fiscal 2003 and 2004. Decrease in individual income tax budget receipt in 2004; Increase in corporate income tax budget receipts in 2004.
- On-Budget and Off-Budget Receipts by Source. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2004, p15
Presents a table about the U.S. federal government's on-budget and off-budget receipts by source for the first-quarter of fiscal 2004. Social insurance and retirement budget receipts; Individual and corporation income tax budget receipts; Old-age, disability and hospital insurance budget receipts.
- Minnesota Faces Record $5.2B Gap. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33017, p4
The article reports on the $5.2 billion deficit being faced by Minnesota in its current budget and through the next two-year spending cycle. The budget gap prompted lawmakers to propose leasing the state's lottery and main airport to raise revenue. Collections from income, sales, corporate, and...
- REVENUE STRUCTURE, FISCAL ILLUSION, AND BUDGETARY CHOICE. Wagner, Richard E. // Public Choice;Spring1976, Vol. 25, p45
Examines a facet of the impact of fiscal institutions upon taxpayer knowledge, namely, the impact of alternative degrees of complexity in the revenue structure upon the stock of taxpayer knowledge concerning tax-prices of public output. Details of how it is possible that taxpayer perceptions of...
- EU transfers and the next financial framework. Somai, Miklós // Eastern Journal of European Studies;Dec2011, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p119
The main aim of the paper is to display and analyse both the revenue and the expenditure side of the future budget which came to light in the Commission proposal concerning the EU new Multiannual Financial Framework (MFF) of 2014-2020. Efforts were also made to clarify the interests lying behind...
- Budget highlights 2005-06. Kiani, Khaleeq // Economic Review (05318955);May/Jun2005, Vol. 36 Issue 5/6, p15
The article reports on the 2005-2006 national budget of the Pakistani government. The government presented a budget with a total of 1.1 trillion rupees, a tax revenue target of 690 billion rupees, and projected expenditure of 223.5 billion rupees. Revenue receipt in the budget is estimated at...
- Special Revenue Fund: Fire Safety Account Supplemental Budget Request. Zikmund, Nyle // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p18
The article reports on a request of several fire organizations for legislative approval to appropriate the remaining revenue amounting to 4.472 million U.S. dollars in the special revenue fund to the Fire Safety Account (FSA). Background information on the FSA is as well as the role of the Fire...