Fidelity Investments Cuts Online Bond Transaction Costs in Half
- SHORT AND SWEET. Anderson, James A. // Black Enterprise;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p32
Analyzes the performance of short-term government mutual funds in the U.S. as of March 7, 2003. Details on bond transactions; Factors that affect bonds; Top-performing short-term government portfolios.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p160
This is an article that offers information on bond funds as of September 2004.Three-Year Performance Rankings. Bond Fund Notes: As of July 15. 2 Yield data as of June 30. 3 Closed to new investors. Source: Lipper, New York.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Oct2004, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p162
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds.
- Tax-free bond for couples, single parents. // Accountancy;Dec1983, Vol. 94 Issue 1084, p30
This article reports on a new 10-year bond, the Horizon Tax-free Bond, launched by the Fleet Friendly Society which is available to married couples and single parents in Great Britain, and offers the prospect of high returns, as of December 1983. The investments of the bonds will be split...
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Nov2004, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p210
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds as of October 2004.
- Bond Funds. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Dec2004, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p188
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds as of December 2004.
- MARKET BUZZ. // High Yield Report;2/14/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p8
The article presents information on the latest developments taking place in the bond industry. Veteran debt investor, Jeffrey Maillet, has re-emerged in the market with his own asset management firm--called Noble Asset Management. The Chicago-based fund employs multiple strategies, including...
- Short-Term Bond Funds Flatline. Bigda, Carolyn // Money;Dec2005, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p52
The article notes that yields on short-term bond funds are up, but the U.S. Federal Reserve's interest rate hikes have hurt prices and kept a cap on returns. The best strategies are to stay invested, consider short-term muni funds, or invest in funds that own bonds that mature in a year or less....
- Cook County, Ill., leads slate; Kentucky County to debut. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;04/12/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30617, p7
Discusses the expected trends in the United States bond market during the week starting April 12, 1999. Sizable new deals; Cash flows being experienced by mutual funds as investors make withdrawals to pay their tax bills on April 15, 1999; Negotiated deals that will be priced through the...