- Statistical tables. // Retail Trade;Mar2005, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p14
Presents several charts depicting retail sales performance by trade group and by region in Canada as of March 2005. Percentage of change from previous months; Amount of sales in dollars.
- Xmas shoppers ring up big sales. Mylchreest, Ian // Las Vegas Business Press;12/15/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p1
Focuses on developments related to the retail industry in Las Vegas, Nevada, and the rest of the U.S. as of December 12, 2003. Increase in sales experienced by retailers during the first half of December 2003; Factors affecting the retail sector.
- Brand new way. Lloyd, Simon // BRW;2/9/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p42
The article focuses on the trend of retail trade in Australia. Retail sector worried last November 2005 because its spending rate fell to 0.1%, a figure that ideally should have been an increase but was negative because of the general lack of interest among consumers in the pre-Christmas round...
- Czech retail sales on upward trend. // Market: Europe;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the retail price performance of Czech Republic (CSU) in 2004. Percentage increase in October retail sales according to Czech Statistical Office; Reason for the strong retail performance of the country; Expectations of CSU for the retail sales reports of the country on the final two...
- Analysis -- June 2006. // Retail Trade;Jun2006, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p6
The article presents the June 2006 retail sale analysis in Canada. The retail sales of the country has dropped for the second month in a row. On the other hand, retail spending retail spending continued to grow at a fast phase in the second quarter. In addition, for the second time in a row, the...
- Michigan retailers see continued improvement. Hallan, JAmes P. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/3/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p20
The article reports that Michigan's retail industry has improved in June 2009 as more retailers increased sales and boosted their short-term outlook, based on the Michigan Retail Index, a joint project of Michigan Retailers Association and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Results showed that...
- Discounters Deliver on Same-Store Sales. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;2/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p32
Reports on same-store sales of discount stores in the U.S. Figures in the Johnson Redbook Index.
- Web Sales Rise in 1Q. // Chain Store Age;May2003, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p130
Presents statistics of the electronic commerce sales of the U.S. retail industry in the first quarter of 2003. Percentage increase in sales; Decline in the average order; Changes in sales growth during the quarter.
- Upward only no longer. PARKER, DEBORAH K. // Estates Gazette;Spring2012 Retail Supplement, p7
The article reports on the coming end of upward only rent review as more sales of retailers are obtained from electronic commerce.