Northeast Takes Lead In Primary
- TLDA's Ban Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p33
Reports the Tennessee Local Development Authority (TLDA) will sell $45.5 million of revenue bond anticipation notes (BAN) to make loans for water and sewer projects and to take out outstanding notes. How the BANs will be sold; Creditworthiness of the TLDA; How TLDA's debt is secured; Reasons why...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30892, p17
Presents information on bonds issued by government authorities in the United States in May 2000. Bonds issued by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, California Educational Facilities Authority, Miami-Dade County Housing Authority and others; Amount of bonds; Yield rates; Due dates.
- SECTION V. - U.S. International Transactions in Long-Term Securities: TABLE CM-V-5. - U.S. Transactions with Foreigners in Long-Term Domestic and Foreign Securities, by Type and Country, During Calendar Year 2003. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p95
Presents a chart depicting the bonds and notes of several government corporations in the U.S.
- IDAs slumped in 2002, but see rebound in early 2003. Anastasi, Nick // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/3/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p1A
Reports on the commercial activity of the Industrial Development Authority in Long Island, New York. Approval of taxable bonds for the expansion of Huntington Hospital; Creation of construction jobs; Number of economic incentive packages.
- A River Runs Through It. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;05/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31147, p1
Reports on the Truckee Meadows Water Authority of Nevada's tax-exempt and taxable water revenue bond sale on June 5, 2001. Nevada cities that formed the authority; Structure of the deal; Ratings of the bond sale.
- Missouri Environmental Agency Issue Boasts Rare Structure. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;05/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30898, p26
Reports on a Missouri environmental authority's issuance of water-pollution-control revenue notes. Structure of the bonds; Use of the state's revolving fund; Investment of revenue in the construction loan fund.
- Seattle-area transit authority introduces first bonds. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;12/07/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30534, p3
Reports that the Central Puget Sound Regional Transit Authority will be offering bonds backed by sales and motor vehicle excise taxes. Amount in bonds to be offered by the state authority; Moody's Investors Service's rating of the bond deal A1 with a positive outlook; Sound Transit's launching...
- Creation of Tulsa, Okla., bond authority challenged in suit over jail privatization. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/21/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30256, p2
Reports that a judge has given standing to a lawsuit challenging the legal existence of the Tulsa County Criminal Justice Authority of Tulsa County, Oklahoma, set up to build a new jail using sales tax-backed revenue bonds. Opposition to plans to privatize management of the jail; Issue on the...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31007, p30
Presents a chart on the status of bonds issued by public entities in Southwestern United States as of October 31, 2000. Names of issuers; Purposes; Amounts; Names of underwriters; Expected sale dates; Issues by Scottsdale in Arizona, Regional Transit District, State Department of Transportation...