Morgan Keegan Set To Grow in St. Louis
- No. 2 in Southeast, Morgan Keeqan Looks to Grow From 22d in Florida. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32197, p6
Reports on the decision of Morgan Keegan & Co. to boost its business in Florida. Plan of the company to aggressively pursue the market in the state; Efforts of the company to grow its banking presence in the state; Intention of the company to look for experienced bankers in the state.
- Morgan Keegan Hires Head Trader for New Richmond Office. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p7
Reports on Memphis, Tennessee-based Morgan Keegan & Co.'s hiring of William Reynolds to handle trading in the company's office in Richmond, Virginia. Previous corporate affiliation of Reynolds; Plan of the company to trade and underwrite mid-Atlantic credits.
- Morgan Keegan Adds Health Care Banker, Formerly of Fitch, UPMC. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p6
The article reports on the appointment of Jordan Melick as managing director of Memphis, Tennessee-based Morgan Keegan &x0026; Co. Melick will help support the company's health care finance practice. He has been involved in health care finance for about 15 years. Prior to his appoint, Jordan...
- Morgan Keegan Hires Pugh to Open Office. Winsniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p6
Reports the hiring of George B. Pugh Jr. by Morgan Keegan and Co. to establish a public finance office in Charleston, South Carolina. Experience of Pugh in the financial industry; Professional background of Pugh; Expectation on the success of the investment.
- New Morgan Keegan Office Targets Northwest Arkansas. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32387, p7
The article provides updates on the new public finance office of Morgan Keegan & Co. in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Firm officials hoped that its new office would help them to be a part of bond issues needed to finance infrastructure in the state. The new Morgan Keegan office has just one municipal...
- Morgan Keegan Taps Pitt to Build Midwestern Presence. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31913, p1
Reports that Memphis, Tennessee-based Morgan Keegan & Co. has hired bond lawyer George Pitt to establish a Midwestern banking presence in its Chicago, Illinois office. Hiring of banker J.C. McKenzie as managing director; Opening of a fixed income office; Focus of Pitt on health care finance;...
- Morgan Keegan Expects to Benefit From Its Acquisition by Regions Financial. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p7
Reports on Regions Financial Corp.'s plan to acquire Morgan Keegan Inc. Acquisition price; Positive implications of the merger for Morgan Keegan; Expected closure of the merger on the first quarter of 2001.
- Troublesome Time For Stock Traders. Wexler, Sanford // Traders Magazine;Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 186, p22
Discusses the impact of unstable stock market in the United States on the employment outlook for traders as of August 2001. Plans of W.R. Hambrecht to reduce staff; Action taken by Morgan Keegan & Co. with the status of the industry.
- Morgan Keegan's acquisition of Knox Wall confirmed. McKenna, Jon // Bond Buyer;07/09/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30183, p3
Reports on Morgan Keegan & Co.'s announcement of its intention to acquire Knox Wall & Co. Scheduled completion of the buyout of Knox Wall; Potential benefits for both financial services companies from the merger deal.