Rates Prompt Maryland's WSSC to Delay Refunding
- Orange County, Calif., Returning to Market With $84M Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/19/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31369, p36
Reports the decision of the county government to issue a lease of revenue refunding bonds through the Public Finance Authority in Orange County, California. Contribution of the proceeds in refunding the debt sold by the Public Financing Corp.; Firms underwriting the bonds; Changes undergone by...
- San Antonio Selling $91 Million in a Diverse Mix of Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p30
Reports that San Antonio, Texas, will begin taking order for a combination of taxable and tax-exempt debt. New project financing; Flexibility in using existing parking facilities; Refunding.
- NORTH CAROLINA: GO Refunding Coming. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;10/1/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33193, p9
The article reports on the potential of North Carolina to issue its first general obligation bonds with a 383 million dollar refunding deal in two years. It notes that the bond includes public school building bonds, highway bonds, and education bonds. Moreover, rating agencies mentions that the...
- Cook County, Ill., Readies $215M Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/12/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31591, p28
Reports on the preparation of Cook County, Illinois to refund its outstanding general obligation debts. Possibility of decline in municipal market prices following the possible war of U.S. with Iraq; Members of the underwriting team which is involved in refunding the debts; Ratings of the...
- N.Y.C. Sets $1.13B Advance Refunding. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p3
Reports on the advance refunding of the general obligation debt in New York City. Increase in bond yields; Estimation of value savings from the refunding; Rate of tax-exempt bonds.
- Washington Adds to Refunding, Pushing Size to $839M. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p24
The article reports on the addition refunding component of general obligation bond sale, pushing 839 million dollar debt in Washington in 2010.
- Ohio Readies $417M GO Refunding to Delay Debt Service. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;7/18/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33550, p32
The article reports on the 417 million dollars refunding of bonds to balance the two-year budget and delay the near-term debt service payments in Ohio.
- N.Y. Thruway Looks to Get Deal Moving Again Within 3 Weeks. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p4
Reports on the expectation of the New York State Thruway Authority to get a derailed new-money and refunding deal back on track and into the bond market. Rejection of State Comptroller Alan Hevesi to the restructuring plan introduced for the bond deal; Agreement between Hevesi and Governor...
- New York's ESDC Plans to Restructure, Refund $1.51B of Variable-Rate Debt. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/16/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32858, p3
The article reports on the plan of Empire State Development Corp. (ESDC) to restructure or refund up to $1.5 billion of New York-backed variable-rate debt. The ESDC expects to refund $1.17 billion of auction-rate securities to finance correctional facilities projects and $335 million of...