Denver Offering $45 Million of Water Bonds
- Dallas Sets Up $200M Debt Mix for Competitive Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p30
Reports on the participation of the city of Dallas, Texas in a competitive sale with a package of double-A plus general obligation, contractual obligation notes, and combination tax and revenue certificates of obligation. Sale of the package with bids due by 10 a.m. Central Standard Time; Rating...
- Oklahoma Turnpike Dealing To Help Veer From VR Debt. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;9/27/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33589, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Oklahoma Turnpike Authority (OTA) to sell its 521.7-million-dollar revenue funding bonds to lessen its exposure to the changes of the variable-rate (VR) debt and its debt service costs. The profit from the offering would be used to repay 321 million dollars...
- Mexican bond sale. // BRW;12/11/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p11
Reports on a Mexico City bond issue, considered as Mexico's biggest municipal issue of domestic debt in 2003.
- Municipals Finish Slightly Up After Treasuries Get Positive. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States as of October 14, 2004. Impact of increasing oil prices on the bond market; Bids and spreads generated by competitive deals; Ratings of several bonds.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p7
Presents charts depicting the schedule of bond offerings of several companies in the U.S. from July 21, 2005 to August 17, 2005.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 4.855% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32555, p34
The article reports that the Treasury Department in Washington, D.C. has auctioned $13 billion of five-year notes at a high yield of 4.855% on January 25, 2007. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.21. Tenders at the high yield were assigned 92.11% and all competitive tenders at lower yields were...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 5.140% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32581, p2
The article reports that U.S. Treasury Department has sold $25 billion of four-week bills at 5.140% high yield, having a price of 99.600222. The four-week bills' coupon equivalent was 5.247%, and its bid-to-cover ratio was 2.82. Tenders at the high rate were assigned 25.32%, while median yield...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 5.060% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;4/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32601, p2
The article reports that U.S. Treasury Department has sold $20 billion of four-week bills at 5.060% high yield on April 3, 2007. The coupon equivalent was 5.165%, while the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.56. The bills bears an issue date of April 5, 2007 and are due on May 3, 2007. It has 5.045%...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.185%, 0.295% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33117, p2
The article reports updates on the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower as of May 18, 2009, where the price for the 91s was 99.953236 and 99.850864 for the 182s. The median bid on the 91s was 0.160%, while the median...