Treasury Details 4-Week Auction
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p39
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will raise $4.997 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The move will be made by selling $38 billion to refund $33.003 billion of maturing securities. The bonds to be sold are $20 billion of 91s and...
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department will sell $24 billion of four-week discount bills through auctions on June 8, 2004. Sale of bills to raise cash to refund maturing bills.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Managements. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p2
Reports on the auction of the eight-day cash management bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go At 4.100% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32735, p32
The article reports on the auction of $8 billion of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bills are at 4.100% high yield, with a price of 99.681111. The coupon equivalent was 4.183% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 4.00 while tenders at the high rate were allotted 97.26%. The bills...
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise $8B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department is auctioning $21 billion of four-week discount bills to raise $8 million new cash to refund $13 billion of maturing bills.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $4B in New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to raise cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $36 billion to refund maturing securities.
- Treasury 4.5- Year Notes Go at 1.740% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p2
Reports on the auction of $7 billion of 4-year and 6-months notes by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Bid-to-cover ratio of the transaction; Value of tenders at the high yield; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 3.090% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the yield of three-year notes at the Treasury as of November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Weekly T-Bills Co At 2.045%, 2.260%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the tender rates for the Treasury's 90-day and 181-day discount bills as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Price for both 90 and 181 day; Total value of tenders.