- PUBLIC DEBT OPERATIONS. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2011, p40
The article presents the U.S. Treasury Department's public debt operations and transactions from July to September 2011. The Secretary of Treasury facilitates public finance by issuing government securities and notes with two to 10 years maturity period. It includes tabular data depicting the...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.493% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $8 billion of 10-year notes, a price of 102.029801. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.95 while tenders at the high yield were allotted 84.29 percent. The median yield was 4.475 percent and the low yield was 4.440 percent. The notes,...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.950% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned bills with issue date of April 1, 2004. Medium yield; Low yield.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $4B in New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to raise cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $36 billion to refund maturing securities.
- Treasury 4.5- Year Notes Go at 1.740% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p2
Reports on the auction of $7 billion of 4-year and 6-months notes by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Bid-to-cover ratio of the transaction; Value of tenders at the high yield; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.000% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned four-week treasury bills at a 1.000% high yield.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.910% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department has auctioned $21 billion of four-week bills at a 0.910 percent high yield, a price of 99.929. Coupon equivalent at 0.926 percent; Bid-to-cover ratio at 2.50; Tenders at the high rate allotted at 48.69 percent.
- Weekly T-Bills Co At 2.045%, 2.260%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the tender rates for the Treasury's 90-day and 181-day discount bills as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Price for both 90 and 181 day; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury Details 4-Week Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the plan of the Treasury Department to sell four-week discount bills on November 9, 2004 in the U.S.