- PUBLIC DEBT OPERATIONS. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2011, p40
The article presents the U.S. Treasury Department's public debt operations and transactions from July to September 2011. The Secretary of Treasury facilitates public finance by issuing government securities and notes with two to 10 years maturity period. It includes tabular data depicting the...
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.493% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $8 billion of 10-year notes, a price of 102.029801. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.95 while tenders at the high yield were allotted 84.29 percent. The median yield was 4.475 percent and the low yield was 4.440 percent. The notes,...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.950% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/31/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31853, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has auctioned bills with issue date of April 1, 2004. Medium yield; Low yield.
- Treasury 5-Years Go at 3.510% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p2
Reports on the five-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department on November 9, 2004.
- Weekly T-Bills Co At 2.045%, 2.260%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the tender rates for the Treasury's 90-day and 181-day discount bills as of November 8, 2004 in the U.S. Price for both 90 and 181 day; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 1.000% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned four-week treasury bills at a 1.000% high yield.
- T-Bill Auction to Pay Down $1.840B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to pay down $1.840 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 183-day discount bills.
- Treasury to Offer Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p2
Reports that the United States Treasury Department plans to auction $5 billion of 13-day cash management bills on May 27, 2004. Closing time for receipt of non-competitive tenders at noon EDT and 1 p.m. EDT.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $4B in New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to raise cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $36 billion to refund maturing securities.