- INTRODUCTION: Federal Fiscal Operations. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p11
Introduces a series of articles related to public finance published in the December 2004 issue of "Treasury Bulletin."
- INTRODUCTION: Federal Fiscal Operations. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2005, p11
Introduces articles related to Federal fiscal operations in the U.S. in the June 2005 issue of "Treasury Bulletin."
- You read it here first. Broom, Douglas // Public Finance;4/15/94, p10
Features the periodical `Public Finance.' Periodical's aim; Area of current concern; Readership.
- Leader. // Public Finance;10/14/94, p6
Reflects on the launching of `Public Finance' periodical in 1993. Aims and missions; Embodiment of the realities of public service accountancy; Attuning to the finance profession.
- One year old today. // Public Finance;10/14/94, p12
Celebrates `Public Finance' magazine's first year anniversary. Estimates on subscription among public finance professional reading; Columnists; Success of the magazine's first year.
- No accounting for taste. // Public Finance;10/14/94, p32
Celebrates the first year anniversary of `Public Finance' magazine's `No Accounting for Taste' department. History; Featuring of sports, pets and animals, music, magicians, etc.
- Be a finalist! // Public Finance;06/07/96, p28
Focuses on the `Public Finance'/Reuters Moneyview Euro 1996 competition which gives winners ticket to the Euro 1996 at Wembley, England. Other prizes for winners; Background information on Reuters Moneyview; What Moneyview offers; Competition rules.
- Happy new year with public finance. // Public Finance;01/10/97, p10
Focuses on new sections launched by `Public Finance' periodical which gives a fresh look at some old time favorites and introduces a competition enabling a reader to win a holiday trip. Off balance-sheet; No Accounting for Taste; Sound Bytes; IT Files; Stock Challenge; City Watch.
- International Journal of Government Auditing, October 2000, Vol. 27, No. 4 (German Version): A02148. Bourn, John // GAO Reports;10/1/2000, p1
Presents the German version of the October 2000, volume 27 issue of the periodical "International Journal of Government Auditing".