- The European Board of Nuclear Medicine Fellowship Examination. Pons, Francesca; Delaloye, Angelika Bischof // European Journal of Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging;Feb2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p109
The article offers information about the European Board of Nuclear Medicine Examination, a test consists of 140 questions covering the topics such as skeletal system, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology and other different branches of the medical specialty in Europe. This examination was...
- CITATION: Prof Athol Parkes Kent Honorary Fellowship of The Colleges of Medicine of South Africa. Van der Spuy, Zephne M. // Transactions: Journal of the Colleges of Medicine of South Afric;Jul/Dec2013, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p11
The article profiles Professor Athol Parkes Kent, who receives the Honorary Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa (CMSA). Kent's specialisation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and his participation in maintaining organisations that are involved in clinical teaching are mentioned....
- MEETINGS, NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Podiatry Management;Jan2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p47
Presents updates on issues and events related to podiatry in the U.S. and Canada as of January 2005. Schedule of the 2005 board qualification and certification examinations for the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine; Election of Peter C. Paicos as president...
- Scaly papules on the face and hands. Levine, Norman // Geriatrics;May98, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p29
Focuses on a case study of a 74-year-old Caucasian male who lived in tropical climates for the last ten years of his life and was diagnosed with actinic keratosis, a skin condition. Symptoms of the disease; Listing of other skin conditions that fit the symptoms; Treatment which the patient received.
- Is this your first time too? Douglas, Colin // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);04/11/98, Vol. 316 Issue 7138, p1174
Contemplates on taking examinations in the medical practice. Views on taking the examination more than once.
- On Taking a Board Examination at the Age of 54. McNamara, John J. // New England Journal of Medicine;6/29/95, Vol. 332 Issue 26, p1794
Reflects on taking a medicine board examination in adolescent medicine at the age of 54. Intellectual challenge presented by the examination; Epistemological questions; Defense of eligibility to the board; Formal training in internal medicine; Expectations for the examination; Disappointment...
- Your guide to a hassle-free MRCGP. Naidoo, Prashini // Pulse;4/7/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 14, p59
Presents a guide for general practitioners on how to organize for the MRCGP exam in Great Britain. Four modules to the exam. INSET: Useful shortcuts.
- And finally... Douglas, Colin // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/10/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6993, p1541
Discusses suggestions on successful oral examinations for physicians. Cooperation with examiners; Importance of concentrating on the topics; Understanding of the examiners' attitude.
- Examinations, National Board. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p819
An encyclopedia entry for National Board Examinations, which refers to examinations determining the qualifications of medical, dental and other professional students, is presented.