- Crossover muni buyers find value as the stock market falls. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;08/20/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30461, p8
Reports on the increase in crossover buyers of municipal bonds in the United States. Economic trends and factors affecting the market; Comments of economic analysts on the shift in buying pattern.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, October 13. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p2
Presents a chart depicting the condition of the bond market in the U.S. as of October 13, 2005.
- News in brief. Ferris, Craig T.; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30548, p2
Presents news items about the United States bond market and economy as of December 29, 1998. Includes the increase in the tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills; Standard & Poor's decision to lower its rating on Ottumwa, Iowa's health care revenue bonds issued for...
- Economic reports lead Treasuries up. Patterson, Dean // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p2
Reports that benign inflation, production and other economic reports has sparked gains in the Treasury security market in the United States. Long bond; Ten-year notes; Five-year notes; Two-year notes; Three-month bills; Consumer price report.
- Munis Enter Holiday Weekend Slightly Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;11/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32760, p2
The article reports on the performance of the bond and the Treasury markets in the U.S. in November 21, 2007. Municipal bonds were slightly firmer, as investors sought a flight-to-quality bid. According to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board, trades showed some gains. Likewise, the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, November 10. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p2
Presents data on the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 10, 2004. Key economic indicators; Government securities prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31770, p52
Presents charts and graphs depicting the statistics of bond market in the U.S. as of November 26, 2003. Indicators of bond market; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of securities.
- Munis heat up after release of February non-farm payroll report. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;03/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30593, p2
Reports on the improved market performance of municipal securities in the United States on March 5, 1999. Impact on the stock and bond markets; Traders' reaction to the news; Performance of 30-year bonds; Records posted by the stock market; Major deals for the week; Economic indicators for the...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;1/21/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33045, p21
Several charts and graphs are presented that lists market statistics including market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, and U.S. securities prices.