Thanks to price posting, TBMA Web site draws three times the visitors
- The Bond Market Association. Richtmyer, Richard // Bond Buyer;07/08/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30430, p34
Focuses on the changes made by the Bond Market Association to its Web site.
- Bidding Adieu to Data Maintenance. Steward, John // Association Management;Jun2001, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the development of WebLinks, the membership Web site of The Bond Market Association (TBMA) that allows members to receive an e-mail message containing a link to a page on the Web site of TBMA. Contents of the page; Security measures in opening the database of TBMA; Requirement before...
- Secrets of the Bond Market, Online. Siegel, Matt // Fortune;4/26/1999, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p467
Mentions several Web sites offering information about the bond market. investingbonds.com, which is maintained by the Bond Market Association; cnnfn.com/bondcenter, from CNNfn, a subsidiary of Time Warner; What each site offers; Why bonds are attractive in 1999.
- Municipals Finish Little Changed Amid Thin Supply, Real-Time Start. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p2
The article reports that as the municipal bond market began realtime price reporting, bond prices finished little changed but some blocks got aggressive bids because participants continued to search for paper where they could park their money amid a lack of supply. Traders said some participants...
- Group updates `Agreement Among Underwriters'. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p4
Reports on Bond Market Association's release of an updated version of its standard `Agreement Among Underwriters' for municipal market. Change of the format of the agreement.
- BONDPAC Is Off Track. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31268, p1
Reports that the Bond Market Association has temporarily stopped raising funds for its Political Action Committee (PAC) in the wake of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Funds raised by the PAC as of September 30, 2001; Analysis of the funds donated by the PAC to the Federal...
- TBMA Will Not Seek Involvement In SEC's Anderson Markup Case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p1
Reports the decision of The Bond Market Association to avoid involvement on the case between the Securities and Exchange Commission and broker Mark David Anderson in Washington. Issue of markup guidance for debt securities; Support of the dealers to Andersen; Arguments on the rulings of the SEC.
- NEC UNIT TO DEVELOP DATABASE. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/23/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 48, p1
Reports on plans of Bond Market Association to develop a bond data utility 'standard master database.' Data requirement for development of the utility; Return-on-investment benefits of the utility; Speculation regarding subscription-based service feature of the utility; Japanese firm selected...
- Bond Market Assn. mulls setting up a European affiliate. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/15/98, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p7
Reports that the Bond Market Association (BMA) is considering the possibility of launching an affiliate in Europe. Details that the BMA is having talks with United States and foreign members to gain support for the affiliate; What would be the major goal of the affiliate; Comments from Heather...