- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Presents a chart showing the number and the amount of municipal bonds issued in selected U.S. states on August 11 and 18, 2005.
- Midwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Nov. 8, 2004. // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p31
Presents a chart showing plain/insured general obligation yield curves in selected U.S. states for November 8, 2004.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32161, p25
The article reports on statistical data related to the issuance of municipal bonds in several U.S. states. The U.S. states whose information are included are Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, and others.
- Prices Slip a Bit Ahead of Heavier Week in Primary. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p2
The article discusses a positive sign in municipal bond market as it started a more active week of new issues as a drop in new home sales was not sufficient to take tax-exempt and government bonds higher, after widespread expectations of more rate hikes by the Federal Reserve Board. The Bond...
- California Bond Election Negotiations Begin to Heat Up as Deadline Looms. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p36
The article reports on the ongoing negotiations in Sacramento as the deadline looms to place a major infrastructure bond package on California's June 6, 2006 primary ballot. Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has outlined his infrastructure plan, proposing a spending package that included $68...
- Munis Continue to Weaken on Treasury Performance, $8 Billion in New Issues. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p2
Focuses on the weak performance of municipal bonds in the United States during the March 30, 2004 session. Amount of new issues in the market; Total worth of Florida-based Miami-Dade County's aviation revenue and revenue refunding bond offerings on behalf of Miami International Airport.
- N.J. Arena Plan May Hit Snag As Protesters Seek Referendum. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p3
Reports that the Newark, N.J., Housing Authority's upcoming $199.4 million rent-backed bond sale may be thrown into question as a legal battle between city officials and proponents of a referendum plan gets underway in 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant...
- Upgraded California Prepares $500M Sale. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p7
The start of the fall issuance season in the municipal market gets off to a slow start this week with a $500 million sale from the financially challenged but newly upgraded California, which will headline post-Labor Day activity. The competitive deal, which is scheduled for Thursday, is the...
- Louisiana Bond Commission Approves $500M State GO Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p3
Reports on the Louisiana State Bond Commission's approval of a general obligation bond deal the state might sell competitively on October 21, 2004. Upgrading of the state's debt by the rating agencies Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service; Government Finance...