MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, November 9
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 27. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31935, p2
Presents information on the municipal bonds market in the U.S. as of July 27, 2004. Economic indicators; Consumer confidence; New home sales; Government securities prices.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 2. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p2
Presents charts depicting municipal bonds in the bond market in the U.S. as of August 2, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, August 10. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31945, p2
Presents a chart depicting the performance of the municipal bonds in the U.S. as of August 10, 2004.
- Munis Rally; Bernanke Gets Committee Nod. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Presents updates related to municipal bonds in the bond market in the U.S. Detection of the rally of municipal bonds as a flurry of new deals continued to get favorable reception; Growth in the value of Treasury bills; Observation of strong demand for municipal bonds.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p40
Presents several charts depicting price indexes of municipal bonds by state in the U.S.
- Munis Firm 1-2 Basis Points in Modest Activity. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;4/30/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32868, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The municipal market firmed by one or two basis points in modest activity. Treasuries posted gains due to declining stocks, signs of further weakening in the housing sector and a drop in the April 2008...
- Munis Move Higher on Big Decline In Midwest Manufacturing Index. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p2
Reports on the increase of municipal bond prices as Treasuries rallied on the back of an unexpected drop in Midwest manufacturing activity, which amplified speculation about an economic slowdown fueled by near-record oil prices and signaled less tightening by the Federal Reserve in the U.S....
- Munis Improve as Data Leads to Treasury Gains. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32434, p2
The article reports that the improvement of the U.S. municipal bond market is attributed to gains in government securities. Tax-exempt rates of return declined by one or two basis points as prices increased. A slower-than-expected economic growth indicator is the factor in Treasuries gains. The...
- July Volume Fell Below $25 Billion. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p1
Reports on the decline in the long-term municipal bond issuance volume in the U.S. Role of the rising interest rates in keeping the bond issuance down; Stability of the sales of general purpose and education bonds; Overview of the performance of the bonds in the market;