Moody's Upgrades New York
- Moody's Moving to Global Muni Scale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p1
The article announces the plan of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to move its municipal bond ratings to a global scale. It notes that the agency will save money for municipalities. Its managing director Gail Sussman points out that it has been discussing rating compatibility since 2001....
- Stable Art Institute. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p1
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has affirmed the Art Institute of Chicago's ratings. Revision of Moody's Investors' outlook to stable from negative; Review of the museums' finances and its fundraising efforts.
- Sauk Rapids Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p39
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has upgraded to A2 its rating for Sauk Rapids, Minnesota's general obligation credit in conjunction with the city's sale of almost $1 million in general obligation improvement bonds. The current issue will provide the city with $23.6 million...
- Katy ISD, Texas, Upgraded to Aa1 by Moodyâ€™s. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has assigned Aa1 underlying and Aaa enhanced ratings to Katy Independent School District, Texas's $119.4 million unlimited tax refunding bonds, Series 2014-A and $18 million limited tax refunding bonds, Series 2014-B, and upgraded the district's underlying...
- Rock County, Minn., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F303, p1
The article reports that the financial services firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating of Rock County, Minnesota's general obligation bonds to Aa3 from A1. Topics discussed include a lack of audited 2012 financial information of the city as December 27, 2013, the impact of...
- Moody's Review of Puerto Rico Pressures Island to Sell Bonds Soon. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;12/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34028, p1
The article reports that the financial services firm Moody's Investors Service Inc. has placed all Puerto Rico bond ratings except of the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority and the University of Puerto Rico under review. It mentions that the main reason for downgrading the island's bond is 52...
- After Nine Months of Nail Biting, Moody's Affirms Virginia's Aaa. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p64
Reports on the affirmation of the positive rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation bonds of Virginia. Triple A rating of the state's general obligation bonds; Implications of the positive ratings on the state's finance; Rationale behind the decision to affirm the...
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;8/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32190, p29
Presents the changes in the ratings of municipal bonds in the United States as of August 5, 2005. Big Spring School District, Pennsylvania., general obligation bonds; Colorado Health Facilities Authority, revenue bonds; Connecticut Development Authority, revenue bonds.
- Moody's Downgrades Rhode Island Town Five Notches After Several Tough Years. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p3
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Cumberland, Rhode Island's underlying rating on its outstanding general obligation bonds. Negative outlook assigned by Moody's for the bonds; Cumberland's debt sales from June 1995 to November 1999.