Two NJ. Agencies Agree to Infrastructure Bonds for Meadowlands Project
- New Jersey Sport Authority Having Visions of Xanadu. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31572, p4
Reports that the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority has selected Mills Corp. and Mack Cali Realty Corp. to redevelop the Continental Airlines Arena and transform Meadowlands, New Jersey, into a retail and entertainment center. Total value of the plan; Terms of the deal.
- Short Takes. // Chain Store Age;Jun2005, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p93
Presents an update on retail real estate development in the U.S. as of June 2005. Information on the opening of the Meadowlands Xanadu project developed by Mills Corp. and Mack-Cali Realty Corp. in East Rutherford, New Jersey; Status of the Brazos Town Center developed by NewQuest Properties in...
- A building portfolio. // Business News New Jersey;01/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p3
Reports on Mack-Cali Realty, a real estate investment trust. Information on the company's acquisitions; Cost of the acquisitions.
- Southern deal. // Business News New Jersey;01/05/98, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p2A
Reports that according to real estate sources `Mack-Cali Realty,' the real estate investment trust is negotiating to take over the majority of Moorestown's McGarvey Development portfolio. What the portfolio consists of.
- Dubuque Preps GO Deals. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/1/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33656, p9
The article reports on the 4.4-million dollar of general obligation bonds (GOs) and 7.5-million-dollar of GOs to be issued by Dubuque, Iowa to finance its downtown urban renewal area and various capital projects as well as refunding outstanding notes.
- New Elmsford building fully leased. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p20
Reports on Mack-Cali Realty Corp.'s ground breaking for a flex office property in Elmsford, New York. Tenants at the property.
- Mack-Cali to break ground on Hawthorne building. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/19/98, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p11
Reports on the groundbreaking activities of Mack-Cali Realty Corp. for the construction of an office building in Hawthorne, Westchester County, New York. Location site; Size of the facility; Availability of lease space for tenants; Location of properties in Westchester County where development...
- Mack-Cali keeps acquisitions close to New Jersey home. Webb, Bailey // National Real Estate Investor;Jun2001, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the acquisition of Maple Plaza I and II in Parsipanny, New Jersey by Mack-Cali Realty Corp. Value of the acquisition; Area of the Class-A office buildings.
- Busy week for Mack-Cali as it sells Sanofi-Aventis campus. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;5/6/2013, p2
The article reports on the announcement by Mack-Cali Realty Corp. of its plans to sell 275 million dollars in senior notes and the completion of the sale of its Sanofi-Aventis office campus in Bridgewater in New Jersey.