Savader Group Focuses on Muni Research to Fill the Gaps
- BONDBOOK OFFICIALLY LAUNCHES. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;05/14/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the launching of the online fixed-income securities trading platform BondBook. Total value of fixed-income securities that have traded over the system since its soft launch in February 2001; List of financial services companies that are backing the online securities trading platform;...
- A Market Defined by Change and Crisis. Goekjian, Christopher // Private Placement Letter;05/29/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p1
Comments on the state of the fixed-income market for the last two decades of the second millennium. Changes and crises encountered by the market; Possible impact of the Internet on financial services; Description of the modern computing industry.
- Confidence returns to bonds as price anomalies appear. Hirst, Tomas // Fund Strategy;5/19/2008, p16
The article reports on confidence in the fixed income sector in Great Britain. It states that in the fourth quarter of 2007 bond funds saw net retail outflows of Â£613 million and over the year as a whole net sales dropped from Â£6.02 billion to Â£848 million. The high level of redemptions...
- CALENDAR. // On Wall Street;Feb2011, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p20
A calendar of events for the financial industry in the U.S. in February 2011 is presented which includes the "Half-Day Compliance Boot Camp" class in Los Angeles, California, "Fixed Income Master Class" in New York City, and "Investment Education Symposium" in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- These Brokers Do Bonds. // On Wall Street;Dec2002, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p53
Profiles broker Carl H. Davis of Prudential Securities. His career highlights; Information on fixed-income investing; Advice for brokers.
- INVESTMENT VIEW. Tora, Brian // Money Marketing;2/5/2004, p30
Focuses on long-term investment. Experience of the author working as broker; Assessment of fixed-income solution for private investor; Description of long-term.
- Electronics move bond side out of the shadows. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;6/29/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p3
Focuses on the performance of electronic trading in the brokerage industry, with reference to the fixed-income markets. Establishment of the Chicago Board Brokerage (CBB) LLC MarketPower; Background information on CBB; Development of Integrated Bond Exchange Incorporated, an electronic bond...
- Q I Roundup: Private Arena Reels in Record Issuance. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;5/8/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p6
The article reports on the volume of private placement deals for the first quarter of 2006. The volume of private placement issuances increased to 31 percent from last year's figures. United States led the private market, with Sempra Energy having the largest domestic deal, followed by Great...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p38
Presents tables and charts depicting U.S. investment banking database, particularly in fixed income groups, as of August 8, 2005. Global fixed income group underwriting volume; Top new issues bookrunners; Recent global equity deals.