MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, November 10
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators including government securities prices, municipal bond index and bond supply in the bond market in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, October 12. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p2
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and bond market as of October 12, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Unchanged in Quiet Trading As Treasuries Fall, Year Winds Down. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States on December 22, 2003. Government securities; Treasuries; Economic outlook.
- Munis Weaker on Higher-Than-Expected Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/18/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32673, p2
The article examines the performance of bonds in the bond market in the U.S. The authors observe that the market was weaker deal after major economic data came in at higher levels than expected. Meanwhile, JPMorgan Chase and Co. priced $1.9 billion of gas supply revenue bonds for the Texas...
- Municipals Rise and New Issues Gather Momentum in 2004's First Big Day. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31796, p2
Reports on the trading of municipal bonds on January 7, 2004. New bonds introduced into the market; Effects on securities prices and trading of foreign interest in the U.S. Treasury Department's five-year notes; Effect of jobless claims, employment and other economic data.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 19. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p2
Presents data of government securities prices and municipal bond index in the U.S. as of July 19, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p33
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and municipal bond market as of July 19, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields.
- Treasuries Give Tax-Exempts Boost In New Year's First Trading Session. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;1/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32042, p2
The article reports that the US Treasury has given the tax-exempt market a positive tone on the first trading session of the year. Traders reported that there were attempts to buy bonds cheaper in early trading yesterday, but the bid side had to come closer to the offer side once 10-year...
- Munis Firmer as Stocks Keep Falling. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/30/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32909, p2
The article offers information on the condition of municipal market in the U.S. It reveals that the municipal market has showed firmer in light trading in June 27, 2008, with equities showing further declines. It also indicates that the yield on a triple-A rated general obligation (GO) bond have...