Treasury Details Weekly T-Bill Auction
- Treasury to Offer $27B Of 91s, $27B of 182s. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32999, p2
The article reports on the auction of $27 billion of 91-day bills and $27 billion of 182-day discount bills by the U.S. Treasury Department.
- Treasury 10-Years Go At 4.280% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32009, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auctioning of $14 billion of ten-year notes on November 11, 2004.
- ÃKK raises offer on strong demand at twelve-month T-bill auction. // Hungary A.M.;01/18/2013, p4
The article reports that the Government Debt Management Agency of Hungary raised its offer for a twelve-month discount T-bill on strong demand at an auction on January 17, 2013.
- RUSSIA:. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/6/2015, pA02
The article reports on the status of the bond auction of Russia in January 2015.
- Foreign Investors Bid Aggressively For Govt Bonds. // Business World;1/5/2016, p10
The article reports that foreign investors showed strong interest in Indian government bonds at an auction held on January 4, 2016.
- Quick Scales for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p5A
Presents data on competitive sales of bonds in different states of the United States as of October 21, 1999. Includes the University of Alabama Birmingham general revenue bonds; General obligation capital improvement and refunding bonds of Drew County, Arkansas; First mortgage bonds of the...
- Treasury 2-Years Go at 2.270% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury's auctioning of two-year notes. Bid-to-cover ratio.
- The weighted average yield on Kenya's 182-day Treasury bills fell to 10.460% at an oversubscribed sale. // African Business News;9/5/2013, p41
The article reports on the decrease in the average 182-Treasury bond yield at auction from 10.835 percent to 10.460 percent as of September 4, 2013 in Kenya.
- Massachusetts Gets Competitive With $475 Million on Wednesday. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;8/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31696, p1
Focuses on $475 million sales made by the government of Massachusetts in new-money general obligation (GO) bonds through two consecutive competitive offerings in August 2003. Schedule for electronic bidding for these offerings; Highlights of the GO sale of refunding and new-money bonds made in...