Brush and weed control
- Pasture Herbicide. // Hay & Forage Grower;Jan2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p40
The article evaluates the Milestone herbicide for rangeland and pastures from Dow AgroSciences LLC and offers information on the chemicals present as well as its usefulness.
- Weed control in small grains. // Apply;Feb2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p13
Introduces two weed herbicides from Dow AgroSciences in the U.S. NXTcp, herbicides designed for wheat growers in the Western Plains; CleanWave, a premix herbicide of aminopyralid.
- Mixing it up. Hest, David // Farm Industry News;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p12
Provides information on several weed-control products in the U.S. for 2003. Lumax herbicide from Syngenta; G-Max Lite from BASF; Keystone and Keystone LA herbicides from Dow AgroSciences; Roundup WeatherMax from Monsanto.
- WEED WATCH. // Landscape Management;Jan2012, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p42
The article offers plant health solutions as recommended by Dow AgroSciences. The leaves of prickly lettuce form in a basal rosette and the plant produces an upright step with alternating, deeply lobed leaves, which feature a row of spines along the mid-vein of the lower surface. For the plant...
- New herbicides just one tool of many. Newport, Alan // Kansas Farmer (0022-8583);Mar2011, Vol. 149 Issue 3, pBP3
The article presents the author's views on the new herbicides for the control of targeted weeds in the U.S. which was introduced by Dow AgroSciences LLC and DuPont.
- Dow AgroSciences, Save Our Crops Coalition Agree on 2,4-D-Tolerant Crops. // Corn & Soybean Digest Exclusive Insight;9/12/2012, p5
The article reports on the dialogue between Dow AgroSiences LLC and the Save Our Crops Coalition (SOCC) to resolve SOCC concerns regarding the potential for herbicide injury to non-target plants after the introduction of 2,4-D tolerant crops. Both parties agreed to implement additional measures...
- Revised advice makes Broadway Star more flexible. Case, Philip // Farmers Weekly;2/12/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 6, p66
The article reports on the new advice issued by pesticide manufacturer Dow AgroSciences concerning the effective use of Broadway Star, its wheat herbicide, in controlling grassweeds for the spring under which growers obtain more flexibility in their herbicide programmes.
- Researchers develop ways to control 'superweeds'. // High Plains Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 59, p11.B
The article reports on a miracle chemical developed by researchers at Dow AgroSciences LLC in collaboration with a University of Missouri researchers as a weapon to eliminate and control superweeds or wide variety of weeds.
- New herbicides just one tool of many. // Western Farmer-Stockman;Mar2011, Vol. 134 Issue 3, pBP3
The article offers the author's insights regarding the aminopyralid Milestone, a range and pasture herbicide from Dow AgroSciences LLC, which shows potential for the control of targeted weeds.