- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p38
Presents statistical data about bond market indicators in the United States. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market general obligation yields; Bond buyer indexes.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31739, p43
Presents the graph and charts depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Index of municipal bonds; Tax-exempt yields of short-term bonds; Prices of securities.
- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- Munis Weaker on Home Sales Figure. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32594, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. In March 30, 2007, the municipal market was slightly weaker as existing home sales came in higher than expected. Traders asserts that tax-exempt yields were higher by about one basis point. According to one trader in New...
- Munis Finish a Bit Weaker in Light Trading. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/23/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32635, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for May 2007. On May 23, the tax-exempt market was slightly weaker following losses sustained by the Treasury market. According to one trader in New York, the market is starting to fade with the Treasury market and it is...
- Indexes Narrowly Mixed as Yields Rise in Each Session. Scarchilli, Mcihael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33071, p7
The article reports that the weekly yield indexes for bond buyer were limitedly mixed despite tax-exempt yields were increasing modestly each session. According to the article, the municipal market was weaker, while trading activity were light and yields in the tax-exempt market increase by up...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/6/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32749, p29
Several charts that list statistics for the bond market in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, securities prices and municipal market data general obligation yields are presented.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p43
Presents market statistics for municipal bonds in the U.S. compiled as of May 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; General obligation bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p29
Presents charts and graph depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Municipal bond index.