Fiscal Gains Lead N.Y. MIA to Curb Cost-Saving Measures
- Transit Downgrade. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/5/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31713, p39
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. lowered its rating as of September for bonds sold by the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority from AA to A-plus as of September 5, 2003. Reasons given by Fitch for downgrading the rating of bonds issued by the Transportation Authority; Impact of lowering...
- Las Vegas Monorail's Reopening Keeps Downgrade at Bay. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p6
The article reports that the Las Vegas Monorail has reopened and was greeted by record crowds taking advantage of free fares as the train's operators moved to restore confidence in a system that had been shut down since September 2004 due to operational mishaps and safety concerns. The reopening...
- FLORIDA: S&P Stable on Expressway. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/20/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32778, p9
The article reports on the rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. (S&P) on $403 million of revenue bonds issued on behalf of the Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority in Florida. S&P revised its outlook on the bonds from negative to stable. It affirmed its A-minus underlying rating on...
- U.S. Trades Firm, Europe Focuses on Q1. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;5/21/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 20, pN.PAG
Focuses on the market performance of bonds of various U.S. and European trading companies in the first quarter as of May 14, 2001. Trade performance of the bonds of telecommunication service provider Global Crossing Ltd.; Effect on the European market performance due to the release of first...
- The weighted average yield on Mauritius' 3-year Treasury bond dropped to 3.55%. // African Business News;4/ 2/2013, p25
The article reports on the 3.55% decrease from 4.06% in the weighted average on the 3-year Treasury bond of Mauritius.
- Fixed-income strategies ride bond market surge. // Euro Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The article offers information about the performance of the bons in September, 2014 including Kobra sub-fund, Fondo Finint Bond and Nordkinn Fixed Income Macro.
- Intercity Passenger Rail: Financial Performance of Amtrak's Routes: RCED-98-151. // GAO Reports;5/14/1998, p1
Amtrak spends almost $2 for every dollar of revenue that it earns providing intercity passenger service. GAO's review of the financial performance of Amtrak's current routes found that only high-speed service on the Metroliner between New York City and Washington, D.C., is profitable. All of...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/16/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30892, p17
Presents information on bonds issued by government authorities in the United States in May 2000. Bonds issued by the Arkansas Development Finance Authority, California Educational Facilities Authority, Miami-Dade County Housing Authority and others; Amount of bonds; Yield rates; Due dates.
- SECTION V. - U.S. International Transactions in Long-Term Securities: TABLE CM-V-5. - U.S. Transactions with Foreigners in Long-Term Domestic and Foreign Securities, by Type and Country, During Calendar Year 2003. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p95
Presents a chart depicting the bonds and notes of several government corporations in the U.S.