Atlanta Airport Deal Comes Amid Legal Clouds, Delta Woes
- GEORGIA: More Time With Delta. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/8/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33197, p9
The article reports on the recommendation of Mayor Shirley Franklin on the approval of the legislation by the City Council which will extend the lease between Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and Delta Air Lines Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. It notes that the city plans to sell 1.4 billion...
- Memphis International Airport Outlook Stable: Fitch. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;9/23/2014, p1
Fitch revised its outlook to stable from negative on Tennessee's Memphis International Airport bonds despite losing Delta Air Lines' hub.
- Fitch: Delta Woes Spell Negative Outlook for Atlanta Airport. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31871, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has changed its outlook to negative on the debt issued by Atlanta for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. Concern that Delta Air Lines Inc. might alter routes to help reduce costs; Cost of the capital improvement plan of the airport;...
- FLIGHT OPTIONS & AMENITIES CONTINUE TO GROW AT FWA. Miller, Jessica // Business People;Aug2014, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p34
The article offers information on the continuous growth of flight options and amenities at Fort Wayne International Airport (FWA) with the addition of a larger aircraft, the Canadair Regional Jet CRJ900 by the airline company Delta Air Lines.
- Delta will consider splitting up its ad account. Wilke, Michael; Gleason, Mark // Advertising Age;12/16/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 51, p3
Tells that Delta Air Lines may follow United Airlines in splitting its business between two agencies. Agencies who will be invited to pitch the account; Inclusion of small shops and multinationals; Delta's strategy to stay competitive.
- `I'm sitting on top...' // Air Transport World;July97, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p162
Focuses on the advertising campaign employed by Delta Air Lines to market its improved transatlantic business class service. Description of the strategy; Cost of the promotional venture; Benefits of the service to customers; Aims of the program.
- Cincinnati/Kentucky Airport Bets Future on a New Runway. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/7/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31609, p1
Cincinnati/Kentucky Northern Kentucky International Airport will issue 135 million dollars of revenue bonds to finance a new runway at the airport. The Kenton County Airport Board will issue the bonds, which include 60 million dollars of auction reset securities backed by a letter of intent for...
- Delta Is Looking Beyond Saatchi. McMains, Andrew; McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Southeast Edition;07/19/99, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p53
Relates that Delta Air Lines is in talks with agencies about is advertising account. Identification of the agencies; Comments from Martin White, vice president of consumer marketing at Delta; Objective of Delta in doing this; Global image that the company wants to project; Advertising budget.
- The Sound of Silence. McCarthy, Michael; Jensen, Trevor // Adweek New England Edition;09/20/99, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p94
Focuses on advertising agencies for Delta. Claims of the agencies; Comments from one agency executive.