South Jersey Economy Growth Wanes: Fed
- Grim Outlook for 2009, Say Rutgers Economists. Daks, Martin C. // njbiz;1/26/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p3
The article reports that the national economy in the U.S. will not likely to improve in 2009 according to economists at the Rutgers Economic Advisory Service Winter 2009 Conference held in New Jersey. It projects that New Jersey may get shortchanged in the American Recovery and Reinvestment...
- New Jersey indicators. // Business News New Jersey;3/31/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p15
Presents graphs related to New Jersey economic indicators as of March 31, 1997. Resident employments; Unemployment rate.
- Growth will decelerate. Mantell, Nancy // Business News New Jersey;10/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p2
Provides information on the economic performance of New Jersey based on the New Jersey Barometer of Economic Activity. Slowdown in activity from July to August; Positive contributions of residential contract constructions; Decline in hours worked in the manufacturing sector; Slowdown of...
- A Promising Uptick. Mantell, Nancy // Business News New Jersey;12/21/98, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p3
Focuses on the rise of the New Jersey Barometer of Economic Activity in October 1998. Factors affecting the rise; Economic factors which had a negative impact on the index; Performance of the United States Index of Leading Indicators as of October 1998.
- Prosperous times. // Business News New Jersey;09/27/99, Vol. 12 Issue 35, p12
Editorial. Assesses the economic conditions of New Jersey in July 1999. Rise in the national index of leading economic indicators; Productivity index; Manufacturing output; Increase in business incorporation and venture capital.
- Cooling off a little. Mantell, Nancy // Business News New Jersey;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p3
Analyzes the New Jersey Barometer of Economic Activity and the United States Index of Leading Indicators during the last quarter of 1999. Lack of change in the barometer; Rise of the United States index in December 1999; Predicted slow economic growth in the state; Job creation in the state in...
- More Growth As Far Out As Anyone Can See. Taber, George M. // Business News New Jersey;07/11/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 28, p10
Reports on the economy conditions in New Jersey as July 11, 2000. Comment of Board of Economic Advisors chairman Joseph Seneca regarding the pace of business growth in New Jersey; Key factors affecting the economic conditions in New Jersey.
- The Business R/econ barometer. Mantell, Nancy // Central New Jersey Business;6/14/95, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p3
Presents a reading of the New Jersey Index of Leading Indicators as of June 1995. Employment; Construction contracts and manufacturing.
- The Business R/ECON barometer. Mantell, Nancy // Central New Jersey Business;7/26/95, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p3
Presents economic indicators for New Jersey as of May 1995. Prediction of New Jersey's growth for 1995; Employment rate.