Debt-Averse Arkansas May Look To Bonds to Finance Needed Projects
- Northeast Voters Give Nod to $571 Million of Bonds. Kaske, Michelle; Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p26
The article reports on the approval of various bonds in Northeastern states. New Jersey voters approved the 400 million dollar bonds for land preservation and clean water initiatives while Maine voters approved the 71.3 million dollar general obligation (GO) bonds for transportation projects. In...
- Southeast Voters Approve $6.2 Billion of Borrowing. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p32
Reports on the results of bond elections in the Southeast on November 2, 2004. Bond funding of a high-speed rail system in Florida; School bonds in Virginia and Georgia; Self-financing bonds in North Carolina.
- Louisiana Bond Commission OKs Deals for Tulane, Ochsner Clinic. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32588, p3
The article reports on the approval of bond issuance for Tulane University and Ochsner Clinic Foundation by the Louisiana State Bond Commission. Tulane will be releasing $50 million Gulf Opportunity advance refunding bonds. On the other hand, Ochsner will use the proceeds in financing the...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32744, p10
Several charts are presented depicting competitive bond offerings from various issuers in the U.S. including the Lavaca School District No. 3, the Yumi Muni Property Corp., and the Florida Department of Environment Protection.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32744, p14
Several charts are presented depicting competitive note offerings from various issuers in the U.S. including Tinton Falls Borough, Carneys Point Township, and Monroe Woodbury Central School District.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32744, p26
Several charts are presented depicting results of competitive bond sales of several bond issuers in the U.S. including the Tulsa County Independent School District, Saint Cloud City, Minnesota, and Green Bay Area Public School District.
- After a Slow Start, Region Gears Up for Surge of Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p30
Anticipates positive trends in bond issues and purchases in Southwestern States at the end of 2000. School and transportation issues for the last quarter of 2000; Refunding bonds; Region's outgrowing of infrastructure and school enrollments.
- Court Delay May Force New Hampshire Schools to Resubmit Bonds. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, p3
Reports that court delay may force New Hampshire schools to resubmit bonds to voters. Threshold required for bond approval; Disputed bond projects.
- State's School Building Boom Offers a Boon to Bond Investors. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31024, Cover Story p4
Focuses on bonds issued in California for school building constructions. School construction and renovation program of the state; Structure of school bonds sold by the state; Benefits from general obligation bonds.