Lower Dividend Taxes Clearly Spurred Dividend Payouts
- Why Is Economic Mobility in Memphis among the Lowest in the Nation? Badel, Alejandro; Maues, Julia // Regional Economist;Jul2014, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p20
The article discusses factors that can effect the income mobility in the Eighth District as compared with that of the U.S. Author discusses an economic mobility data which was collected and published by economists Raj Chetty, Nathaniel Hendren, Patrick Kline and Emmanuel Saez in the previous...
- Public Economics. // NBER Reporter;Winter2008, Issue 4, p51
Information about several papers discussed at the meeting entitled "Public Economics" arranged by Raj Chetty and Emmanuel Saez of the University of California, held at the Stanford University in California on November 6-7, 2008 is presented. The topic includes estimating welfare in insurance...
- Different Cities, Different Ladders. ROMERO, JESSIE // Econ Focus;2014 1st Quarter, p9
The article reports on the study by Raj Chetty and Nathaniel Hendren of Harvard University and Patrick Kline and Emmanuel Saez of the University of California, Berkeley suggesting that economic mobility measurement in the U.S. masks regional differences. It notes a large body of research on the...
- NBER News. // NBER Reporter;Fall2008, Issue 3, p26
The article announces appointments of two Research Associates of the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) including Raj Chetty and Amy N. Finkelstein as co-directors of the public economics program of the organization.
- NBER Profiles. // NBER Reporter;2014, Issue 2, p24
The article offers information on members of the U.S. National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER). It states that David Autor is the bureau's Programs on Aging, Education, and Labor Studies research associate. Gordon Hanson, who is a research associate in Programs on Development Economics and...
- Measured Economic Mobility in the District Is Below the U.S. Average. Badel, Alejandro; Maues, Julia // Regional Economist;Apr2014, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
The article discusses a study by economists Raj Chetty, Nathaniel Hendren, Patrick Cline and Emmanuel Saez, which examined the intergenerational economic mobility in the Eight Federal Reserve District in the U.S. The study measured mobility using a data set that contains the incomes of more than...
- Corporate finance. Vishny, Robert W. // NBER Reporter;Winter94/95, p1
Focuses on the National Bureau of Economic Research's (NBER) Program in Corporate Finance. Corporate restructuring; Banks and the role of credit; Bankruptcy and financial distress; International comparisons of corporate financing and governance practices.
- Corporate finance members meet. // NBER Reporter;Spring97, p40
Reports on a meeting of members of the National Bureau of Economic Research's Program on Corporate Finance held on April 11, 1997 in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Papers discussed at the meeting.
- Corporate finance. Vishny, Robert W. // NBER Reporter;Summer98, p1
Summarizes the studies made by researchers of the National Bureau of Economic Research, a private nonprofit research organization in the United States, on corporate finance. Discussion on the best corporate governance systems and well-developed capital markets; Efficiency of markets; Examination...