Our Academic Allies
- A MATTER OF INFORMATION. Rafael Termes-Carrero // FE: The Magazine for Financial Executives;Dec1985, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p25
Presents the author's perspectives of the management of money in Spain. Management of resources; Suggestion for the International Monetary Fund to establish a kind of early warning system that would make financial information available to concerned parties; Function of a Risk Information Center...
- A matter of choice. Baigrie, Tom // Money Marketing;6/23/2011, p39
In this article, the author discusses the importance for customers to learn how to buy financial services advice or products to engage successfully with the personal financial services industry.
- A state of change. Kenny, Mel // Money Marketing;9/22/2011, p39
In this article, the author discusses the need for the financial services industry in Great Britain to make preparations for the potential changes arising from the completion of retail distribution review (RDR).
- Don't put onus of decoding complex products on consumers, FSCP urges. // Mortgage Strategy;3/5/2012, p13
The article focuses on a call from the Financial Services Consumer Panel for consumers to have to shoulder less responsibility for their financial decisions.
- FOFA reforms threaten smaller players. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;4/21/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p1
The article reports on the concerns about the potential consequences and risk behind the Australian government's Future of Financial Advice (FOFA) reforms which benefit the big financial institutions at the expense of mid-sized dealer groups and financial planners.
- Forget the Sports Car. Levin, Ross // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2005, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p24
This article presents the author's case for opting to be paid by fees instead of commissions for financial planning services offered by his firm. We now have much higher minimum fees. We have a larger staff with far more credentials and provide a whole range of services. I often get asked about...
- FSR refinements - more headaches for planners. // Money Management;10/20/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p1
Reports on problems concerning the implementation of the Financial Services Reform (FSR) in Australia. Intention of the Australian government to cut the compliance burden on the financial planning industry; Consultation process with the industry over refinements to FSR; Change in a client's...
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW. Tacchino, Kenn Beam // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Nov2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p10
This article takes a look back at what the periodical 'Journal of Financial Service Professionals,' featured in 2001. Of particular interest to financial professionals was the impact on the discipline of estate planning of the elimination of the estate tax. A list of the articles and columns...
- Add debt solutions to your armoury. Moody, Andy // Mortgage Strategy;2/11/2008, p20
The article presents an analysis on the importance of providing debt solutions for clients in Great Britain. The author emphasizes that the solutions is an important area in the financial services industry for it provides personal financial planning. It offers various approaches to people who...