Community College COPs
- Johnson County, Mo. Wins Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;3/5/2015, p42
The article reports that issuer credit rating and certificates of participation of Johnson County, Missouri have been upgraded by Standard & Poor's Financial LLC from BBB-plus to A-minus and BBB to BBB-plus, respectively, because of improved budgetary performance.
- Moody's Drops Washington State Outlook to Negative; COPs Earn Aa2. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/06/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31279, p27
Discusses credit ratings of Washington state and University of Washington's certificates of participation (COP) by financial ratings agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Interest rates of COP; Purpose behind the COP sale; Reasons behind the agency's credit outlook on Washington.
- OCSD's $200M COP Deal. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32331, p31
The article reports that the Orange County Sanitation District in California will sell $200 million in certificates of participation that will be secured by a senior lien on revenues. Moody's Investors Service provided the long and short-term ratings for the deal. Moody's analyst Jeffrey Thomas...
- NORTH CAROLINA: New Hanover Boosted to Aa1. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade New Hanover County's general obligation (GO) credit to Aa1 from Aa2 and its certificates of participation (COP) rating to Aa2 from Aa3 in North Carolina. It states that the upgrades affected $185.9 million of...
- Sacramento RTD COPs Raised to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p2
The article reports on the ratings made by Moody's Investors Service to Sacramental Regional Transit District's Series 2003B certificates of participation (COPs) in Sacramento, California. It upgraded its certificates from A3 to A2 ratings, making its outlook stable. It revealed that COPs were...
- Johnson County, Mo. Wins Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/6/2015, Vol. 1, p41
The article discusses the upgraded rating of Johnson County, Missouri from BBB-plus to A-minus by the rating agency Standard and Poor, and mentions topics that include certificate of participation (COP) rating, improved budgetary performance, and stable outlook for Johnson County, Missouri.
- Associations Duel Over Coordination. // Wireless Week;09/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the objections filed by the Industrial Telecommunications Association (ITA) against the attempt of American Mobile Association to become a coordinator through a transfer of the American Trucking Association's (ATA) certification. Request of ITA to dismiss the petition and terminate...
- Jesse Ochoa's 10 tips for beginning or continuing a fitness program. // Echo Magazine;8/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p50
The article profiles athlete and personal trainer Jesse Ochoa. A pitcher for the Apollo's Spartans team in 2008, Ochoa gained certificates from International Sports Sciences Association and the National Academy of Sports Medicine. It notes that he started his own training business, Jesse's Elite...
- JPA to restructure deal. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;12/10/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30785, p1
Reports that the California attorney general's office withdrew its request that a judge stall a revenue bond sale, after issuer, the Chimney Rock Community Association, agreed to restructure the debt into certificates of participation and sell the deal competitively. Agreement of Pacific...