Forest Fire Sale
- REPEAT PERFORMERS. SRAMCIK, TIM // Auto Body Repair Network;Dec2012, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p50
The article focuses on O'Rielly Collision Center automobile shop located in Tucson, Arizona named under Auto Body Repair Network (ABRN) Top Shops 2012. It was the winner of 2011 Top Shop contest. Its annual revenue has increased from 2011 reaching 5.4 million dollars in 2012. A short meeting is...
- EAST COAST POWERHOUSE. SRAMCIK, TIM // Auto Body Repair Network;Dec2012, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p6
The article focuses on Collision Care Auto Body Care Center located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with seven locations. It is the winner of Auto Body Repair Network (ABRN) 2012 Top Shops contest. It mainly focuses on marketing and training. Val Fichera is the current president and chief...
- Catch and Release. BRAVENDER, ROBERT // Motor Age;Oct2013, Vol. 132 Issue 10, p20
A review is offered for Tarvin Auto Service, one of the industry's leading shops located in Batavia, Ohio and owned by Kim and Darla Tarvin, with an annual gross revenue of 1.2 million dollars.
- Fire inspectors, health department put 100 auto body shops on hot seat. Adams, Bruce // Automotive Body Repair News;Nov2007, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p10
The article reports that 99 of the 100 auto body shops in San Mateo, California had failed to meet the state health and safety requirements based on the re-inspection conducted by the city's fire department and the San Mateo Environmental Health Department. The re-inspection arises due to the...
- Revenue enhancement, anyone? Suess Kennedy, Sheila // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p13
The article discusses the concept of revenue enhancement as the real purpose of self-inspections by a member of the Indianapolis, Indiana Fire Department.
- Trends: A steady return. McCrindell, Rob // Fundweb;7/3/2014, p17
The article reports that spending on infrastructure is on the rise globally. There is an influx of institutional investorswho are willing to build the projects in exchange for revenue by operating them. Infrastructure assets are appealing as they offer long-term returns that are in excess of...
- Liquor Tax Hike Upheld. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31858, p37
Reports that the Illinois Supreme Court upheld the liquor tax increase approved by the General Assembly to raise additional revenues to repay general obligation bonds issued under the 1998 public works program called Illinois FIRST. Amount of money freed from escrow; Failure of the court to...
- Tucson Fire Sale. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p35
The article reports on the 26 million dollar bond issuance of Tucson, Arizona to build a downtown fire headquarters under a plan approved by the City Council. The 15-year bonds will be supported by the savings of the city.
- ALL IN THE FAMILY. SRAMCIK, TIM // Auto Body Repair Network;Dec2012, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p22
The article focuses on County Line Auto Body automobile shop located in Howell, New Jersey named under Auto Body Repair Network (ABRN) Top Shops 2012. It is owned as a family business by Gardella family. Sons Richard and Gary want to take up collision repairs as they have worked for 12 years at...