DWP's New Manager
- Economic development chief to leave post. Feingold, Jeff // New Hampshire Business Review;6/9/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the resignation of Stuart Arnett, director of the state Division of Economic Development in New Hampshire. Arnett will be leaving his position and plans to start his new career in opening GSFA Consulting which specializing in strategic planning and marketing for...
- Illinois Finance Authority's Ata to Step Down as Executive Director. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p1
Reports that Ali Ata will resign as Executive Director of the Illinois Finance Authority. Effectivity of the resignation; Announcement of the resignation during a closed session of the Agency; Reason of Ata for resigning.
- NS&l exit sparks pitch talk. Lamb, Vickie // Precision Marketing;3/31/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 22, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Karen Jones, marketing director of British government agency, National Savings and Investments. When she joined the agency in March 2005, Jones was the managing director of BBC's license fee collection agency. She has deployed a fully coordinated...
- Blakey Leaving FAA to Head Aerospace Industries Association. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/23/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32698, p5
The article reports on the resignation of U.S. Federal Aviation Administration chief Marion C. Blakey. The purpose of his move is to lead the Aerospace Industries Association, which lobbies the federal government on behalf of industry equipment manufacturers. Blakey is responsible for regulating...
- Chairman to Leave Commodities Panel. Anason, Dean // American Banker;12/26/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 246, p3
Announces the plan of William J. Rainer to resign as chairman of the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission effective January 19, 2001. Rainer's involvement in negotiations on legislation to keep nonbank regulators from overseeing the swaps business.
- Secretary of governor's combined regulatory agency resigns. // Illinois Banker;Sep2005, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p22
The article reports that Fernando Grillo, the first person to head a state regulatory agency after four smaller departments in Illinois were combined, has resigned. Grillo, who was secretary of the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, will return to the private sector, where he...
- MASSACHUSETTS Budget Head Takes Off. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/28/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33190, p9
The article reports on the resignation of Leslie Kirwan as secretary of the Executive Office of Administration and Finance in Massachusetts in 2009. Kirwan will leave the budget department to serve as a dean of administration and finance at Harvard University's faculty of arts and sciences....
- Around the Agencies. Lunney, Kellie; Sangillo, Gregg // National Journal;2/5/2005, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p387
Reports on the resignation of government executives from administrative agencies in the U.S. Robert Foreman at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; Patrick Von Bargen at the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Cameron to head planning board? Zeller, Gregory // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/12/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 48, p1A
The article reports on the anticipated appointment of John Cameron as chairman of the Long Island Regional Planning Board in New York. It notes that the designation will follow the possible resignation of planning board chairman James Larocca who is rumored to replace Richard Kessel as Long...