- A new identity for Saab. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);1/16/2013, p8
The article reports that Stockholm Design Lab developed a new identity for Saab, automobile manufacturing company being acquired by the National Electric Vehicle Sweden AB (NEVS). It mentions that Saab identity can be used by NEVS. It mentions that NEVS is focused at the Chinese market. It...
- ...as Nevtel and Sprint war over local phone service. Timmons, Tony // Las Vegas Business Press;12/23/96, Vol. 13 Issue 51, p3
Reports on the competition in the local telephone service market in Las Vegas, Nevada by Sprint and NevTel. NevTel's debut of its service at 10% below Sprint's regular price; Customers seen as beneficiaries.
- Garvin named winner of Britt Achievement Award. // Marketing News;5/10/1985, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p10
The article announces that Thomas M. Garvin has received the Steuart Henderson Britt Award for Marketing Achievement from the American Marketing Association's Chicago Chapter in 1985.
- Arthur Henderson (Book Review). Laybourn, Keith // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring90, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p99
Reviews the book "Arthur Henderson," by F. M. Leventhal.
- VICTIM (Book). // Kirkus Reviews;2/1/2002, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p144
Reviews the book 'Victim,' by M.R. Henderson.
- Cubic gets $17M Air Force contract. // San Diego Business Journal;4/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p6
Reports on the awarding by the United States Air Force to Cubic Defense Systems Inc. of a multi-million contract. Upgrading of the Nellis Air Combat Training System near Las Vegas, Nev. as nature of the contract.
- They think it's all up and over. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jul96, p30
Focuses on the garage door suppliers industry in Great Britain. PC Henderson's reliance on direct marketing approaches; Use of easier access doors in upgrading of garages; Improvement of delivery times and stock profiles; Birtley Building Products' focus on the refurbishment market; Survey and...
- Carphone chief with Euro vision. Kimberley, Sara // Precision Marketing;Jul2005, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p12
Profiles Michelle Henderson, winner of Precision Marketing Response Awards and director of Carphone Warehouse. Role on relaunching the company's fixed-line TalkTalk product; Contribution in altering the acquisition of new customers to more critical retention strategies; Examination of how mobile...
- M Resort off to good start. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/30/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 13, pP26
The article praises the newly opened M Resort in Henderson, Nevada. It discusses the continued strong patronage of the property miles from the Las Vegas Strip. It explains the approach of owner Anthony Marnell III to managing the resort's staff. It highlights a description of the architectural...
- Roseman University Downgraded to BB-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its long-term rating to BB-minus from BB-plus on the Public Finance Authority, Wis.' series 2012 bonds issued for Roseman University, located in Henderson, Nev. and South Jordan, Utah.