Competitive Bond Offerings
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, March 2. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31833, p2
Provides information on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of March 2, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Bond Buyer's 3-day visible supply.
- Oklahoma Caught Short When It Was Time to Refund, Bond Adviser Says. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p5
Reports on the missed opportunity of Oklahoma state bond adviser James C. Joseph to refund in outstanding bonds by one day in March 2004. Identification of the target in the refunding deals; Expectation of economists for Federal Reserve policymakers to raise their target benchmark interest rate...
- Midwest Sales Inch Up. Devitt, Caitlin; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/13/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32815, p1
The article reports on the increase of tobacco bond sale in 2007 in the Midwest U.S. The sale increase by 1 percent which issues $74 billion of bonds, compared to the $73.3 billion issued in 2006. Borrowing respectively increases to $16.8 billion and $17.6 billion in the first and second...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p36
Presents the charts depicting the bond market and U.S. securities as of July 2005. Municipal bond index; Average yield to maturity; General obligation bond prices for July 22, 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p32
Provides statistics regarding the bond market in the United States, compiled as of July 23, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply rises.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/23/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31932, p31
Presents news updates on the bond market in the western United States as of July 23, 2004. Decision of Alaska governor Frank Murkoswki to use his line-item veto power to cut money from the state's 2005 budget; Orange County Transportation Authority's rejection of a proposal to seek county...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32011, p30
This article presents information on several bonds in the U.S. bond market.
- Osborne considers launch of 100-year bond. Ellul, Joanne // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/14/2012, p21
The article reports that British Chancellor George Osborne aims to launch a Government bond with a repayment date lasting 100 years. According to some reports, the Chancellor also wants to test the case for launching perpetuals, bonds that pay interest indefinitely, with the principal never...
- Decision in DeSoto. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31868, p25
Reports on the hope of DeSoto County School District that voters will approve a general obligation bond issue in Mississippi. Necessity of upgrading the district's school facilities; Percentage of voting for the bond issue to be approved; Estimated number of new students enrolled in the next...