Tax-Free 7-Day Yields Rise Two Basis Points
- Tax-Free Assets Fall $331B Off Ail-Time High. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p6
Reports on the decline of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Result of the Federal Reserve's recent quarter point hike to its target for the federal funds; Increase of the taxable fund yields; Consideration of the tax-free funds annualized seven-day yields.
- Buyers of Upcoming Texas One-Year Trans Could See 3% Yields. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p6
Reports on Texas' sale of tax and revenue anticipation notes on August 23, 2005 to entice buyers amid a lack of demand for one-year paper from money market funds. Average maturity of the funds; Yields the state intends to offer for the notes; Average tax-free money market fund yield tracked by...
- ASIAN ELATION! Anderson, James A.; Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p42
Presents the top six Asian-focused mutual funds in Asia as of September 30, 2003. Matthews Asian Growth & Income Fund; Matthews Pacific Tiger; Fidelity Southeast Asia.
- Tax-Frees Fall Nine Basis Points to 1.80%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p6
Reports that tax-free money market funds' average yield fell nine basis points during the week ended July 4, 2005 on an annualized basis in the United States.
- Tiny Yields, Big Demand. Briggs, Amanda // Financial Planning;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p24
Talks about the performance of money market funds during the first week of July 2003. Increase in taxable institutional money market fund assets; Rise of assets at tax-free institutional funds; Reasons for the inflow.
- Average Tax-Free Yield Fall for 2d Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p7
Reports on the decline in tax-free money market funds' average yield by five basis points during the week ended Monday to 2.05 percent on an annualized basis in the U.S.
- Utility News Helps Bring Tight Bids to California Market. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31045, p7
Reports on money market fund flows in California. Bid notes in the state; Tax-season redemption pressures; Total tax-free money market fund assets.
- Money-market mutual funds. Mathis, Marylin G. // Banking;Jul75, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on money market mutual funds. Types of instruments invested in by money market mutual funds; Details of the operation of money market mutual funds; Factors that influence the popularity of money market mutual funds.
- Banks profit from a jump in money funds' popularity. Merrill, Cristina // American Banker;1/24/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 15, p1
Reports on the boom in money market funds in the United States. Impact of money market funds' growth on banks' operations; Reasons for the popularity of money market funds; Profitability of money market funds.