Tax-Free 7-Day Yields Rise Two Basis Points
- Tax-Free Assets Fall $331B Off Ail-Time High. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p6
Reports on the decline of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Result of the Federal Reserve's recent quarter point hike to its target for the federal funds; Increase of the taxable fund yields; Consideration of the tax-free funds annualized seven-day yields.
- Buyers of Upcoming Texas One-Year Trans Could See 3% Yields. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p6
Reports on Texas' sale of tax and revenue anticipation notes on August 23, 2005 to entice buyers amid a lack of demand for one-year paper from money market funds. Average maturity of the funds; Yields the state intends to offer for the notes; Average tax-free money market fund yield tracked by...
- ASIAN ELATION! Anderson, James A.; Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p42
Presents the top six Asian-focused mutual funds in Asia as of September 30, 2003. Matthews Asian Growth & Income Fund; Matthews Pacific Tiger; Fidelity Southeast Asia.
- Tax-Frees Fall Nine Basis Points to 1.80%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p6
Reports that tax-free money market funds' average yield fell nine basis points during the week ended July 4, 2005 on an annualized basis in the United States.
- Tiny Yields, Big Demand. Briggs, Amanda // Financial Planning;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p24
Talks about the performance of money market funds during the first week of July 2003. Increase in taxable institutional money market fund assets; Rise of assets at tax-free institutional funds; Reasons for the inflow.
- Average Tax-Free Yield Fall for 2d Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p7
Reports on the decline in tax-free money market funds' average yield by five basis points during the week ended Monday to 2.05 percent on an annualized basis in the U.S.
- Money-market mutual funds. Mathis, Marylin G. // Banking;Jul75, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p60
Presents information on money market mutual funds. Types of instruments invested in by money market mutual funds; Details of the operation of money market mutual funds; Factors that influence the popularity of money market mutual funds.
- Money fund assets rose 0.6% in week. Kimelman, John // American Banker;10/23/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 204, p16
Reports on the increase in money market mutual fund assets in the United States in the week ended October 18, 1995.
- Fund assets jump 3 ... in a month, but money market total slides. // American Banker;10/4/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 190, p14
Updates on performance of mutual and money market funds in August, 1993 according to the Investment Company Institute. Rise in overall assets and decline in money market funds; Total sales in other categories; Sales excluding reinvested dividends; Others.