Tax-Free 7-Day Yields Rise Two Basis Points
- Tax-Free Assets Fall $331B Off Ail-Time High. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p6
Reports on the decline of the tax-free money market funds in the U.S. Result of the Federal Reserve's recent quarter point hike to its target for the federal funds; Increase of the taxable fund yields; Consideration of the tax-free funds annualized seven-day yields.
- Buyers of Upcoming Texas One-Year Trans Could See 3% Yields. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p6
Reports on Texas' sale of tax and revenue anticipation notes on August 23, 2005 to entice buyers amid a lack of demand for one-year paper from money market funds. Average maturity of the funds; Yields the state intends to offer for the notes; Average tax-free money market fund yield tracked by...
- ASIAN ELATION! Anderson, James A.; Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Feb2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p42
Presents the top six Asian-focused mutual funds in Asia as of September 30, 2003. Matthews Asian Growth & Income Fund; Matthews Pacific Tiger; Fidelity Southeast Asia.
- Tax-Frees Fall Nine Basis Points to 1.80%. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/8/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32170, p6
Reports that tax-free money market funds' average yield fell nine basis points during the week ended July 4, 2005 on an annualized basis in the United States.
- Tiny Yields, Big Demand. Briggs, Amanda // Financial Planning;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p24
Talks about the performance of money market funds during the first week of July 2003. Increase in taxable institutional money market fund assets; Rise of assets at tax-free institutional funds; Reasons for the inflow.
- Average Tax-Free Yield Fall for 2d Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32243, p7
Reports on the decline in tax-free money market funds' average yield by five basis points during the week ended Monday to 2.05 percent on an annualized basis in the U.S.
- Utility News Helps Bring Tight Bids to California Market. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31045, p7
Reports on money market fund flows in California. Bid notes in the state; Tax-season redemption pressures; Total tax-free money market fund assets.
- Performance and persistence in money market fund returns. Domian, Dale L.; Reichenstein, William // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p169
Reports on a study which examined the factors which influenced the cross section of the returns of money market mutual funds, during 1990 to 1994. Importance of the expense ratio; Indepth look at government-only funds; Methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study.
- Managers find unpredictability is the only sure bet. Ryst, Sonja; McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/01/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30738, p9
Reports on the performance of money market funds in the United States as of October 1, 1999. Effects of the looming instability of the Year 2000 date conversion; Liquidity strategy in uncertain times.