Georgia Hospital System Selling $93 Million of Auction-Rate Securities
- Citi's Securities Services Revenue Flat YOY, Up 7% Over Q1. // Global Custodian News;2014, p34
The article discusses the revenues of the U.S. Citi Bank aggregated from securities services for the second quarter (Q2) of 2014
- Citibank expands Jordan office to offer full securities services. Strachman, Daniel // American Banker;7/27/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 143, p7
Reports on Citibank's offer of full securities processing and custodial services at its branch in Amman, Jordan's capital. Bulk of custodial business to come from institutional investors getting into Jordan's emerging market; Bank's installation of a proprietary system to process securities.
- Citi to back first Australian-dollar CLO. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;12/11/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 237, p22
Looks at Citibank Limited's securities offering valued at $391 million in Australian dollars. Who the offering is backed by; Details on the bank underwriting a $350 million collateralized loan obligation for ABN Amro Holding.
- Citibank Exposes 600,000 SSNs. // Information Management Journal;May/Jun2010, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the errors committed by Citibank Corp. in connection with the exposition of customers' Social Security numbers (SSN) when it mailed its year-end tax statements to 600,000 clients in the U.S.
- Envelope Please. Wolfe, Daniel // American Banker;3/3/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 33, p5
The article reports on the number of Citibank customers with mortgage and home equity loans who have received envelopes that contained their year-end tax statements from the company with their Social Security numbers printed on the outside because of a "processing error."
- Citibank launches research into Sotheby's. M. G. // Art Newspaper;Nov2011, Issue 229, p87
The article discusses research from the bank Citibank regarding investment in the auction house Sotheby's.
- Citibank to Offer Life Insurers Access to Asia Branches. Koons, Cynthia; Scism, Leslie // Banking Strategies Daily;8/16/2013, p2
The article reports on the search of banking company Citibank NA to trade access to its Asian-Pacific branch network to life insurers hoping to earn billions of dollars in revenue for the span of 15 years starting 2013.
- J.P. Morgan, Citi Travel Different Paths on 15022. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;12/24/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 50, p1
Focuses on the messaging standard for securities processing. Schedule for the application of the ISO 7775 message; Replacement of proprietary messaging system by Citibank; Impact of message structures on the planning strategy of clients.
- Eureka issues MTNs for liquidity relief. MG // Asset Securitization Report;2/18/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p7
Reports that Citibank's Eureka Securitization Inc. of Scottsdale, Arizona has been re-tinkered to issue medium term notes, the first of which will be sold by the end of February 2002. Effort to reduce liquidity requirements; Restructuring of Eureka in 2000 to garner a lower bank liquidity...