Sparked by Bush's Re-Election, Yield Indexes Finish Higher
- Bond Buyer Muni Indexes Mixed in Short Week at Year's End. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31788, p28
Reports on the Bond Buyer municipal bond indexes as of December 2003. Changes in municipal bonds; Municipal bond prices; Bond Buyer one-year note index; 11-bond index; Yield on the 30-year Treasury bond; Bond Buyer 40 weekly average yield-to-maturity.
- Hedge funds linked to shrink in spreads. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/29/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30488, p39
Reports that the widespread selling of fixed-income products by hedge funds facing margin calls has been largely responsible for the shrinking spreads between municipals and Treasury securities during the summer of 1998. Spillover effect of hedge funds' troubles on tax-exempts; Inordinate...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p37
The article presents tables which contains information on several market indicators related to municipal bonds in the U.S. Some of the indicators are: Municipal Bond index, Average Yield to Maturity, Bond Buyer Revenue Bond Index. The article also presents information on short-term tax-exempt...
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR NOV. 14,2005. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p33
Presents a chart depicting plain and insured general obligation yield curves by state in the U.S.
- Light Day of Trading Delivers Some Gains in Munis. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/16/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32382, p2
The article reports on the rebound of the municipal and Treasury markets in the U.S. Treasuries are up a little and people are using it as an excuse to mark their bonds. Treasuries rallied with the tenâ€“year note yield declining four basis points on technical support, an influx of...
- Munis Unchanged; Treasuries Muted After Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32565, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bond market in the U.S. The author provides information about the terms and conditions of several auctions. They have also presented information about government securities prices, the bid-to-cover ratio of several auctions, and municipal bond...
- All Indexes Increase, as One-Year Notes Take Record Climb. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/22/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32821, p29
The article reports on the increase in weekly yield indexes as the one-year note index rose to 2.09% from 1.02% or 107 basis points in the U.S. The 10-year Treasury note yield declined 9 basis points to 3.7%, but remained above its 3.75% level from two weeks ago. The weekly average yield to...
- Northeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Dec. 16, 2004. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32033, p29
The article presents statistical information on local government bonds in Northeastern region of the U.S. Yields reflect insurance on all of the districts bonds.
- Muni Bond Indexes Weaken Again for Week Ended April 30. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;5/1/2015, p1
The article reports that there is four basis point increase in the weekly average yield to maturity of the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index to 4.30 percent for the week ended April 30, 2015 from 4.26 percent from the previous week. There is 10 basis points increase in the Bond Buyer's 20-Bond GO...