T-Bills To Raise $6.601B New Cash
- Treasury to Raise $10B With 4-Week Bills. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p2
Reports that the Treasury Department will sell four-week discount bills. Auction; Refund of maturing bills; Federal Reserve bank's maturing bills in their accounts.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.915%, 0.975%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31823, p2
Reports that tender rates for the Department of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower down from the previous auction's rate. Coupon equivalents; Price for the 91; Median bid on the 91s; Tenders at the high rate; Federal Reserve Bank's bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.960% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31833, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's disclosure that it had auctioned several billion dollars of four-week treasury bills. High yield, price and coupon equivalent of the issuance; Rate allotted to tenders at the high rate; Amount of treasuries purchased by federal banks for their own...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 1.600% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/29/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32992, p20
The article reports on the $34 billion two-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department on October 28, 2008. The notes have a bid-to-cover ratio of 2.49, and a yield of 1.600 percent. Federal Reserve banks have purchased $1,506,428,000 notes in exchange for their maturing securities....
- Weekly 1-Bills Go at 3.080%, 2.950% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/15/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32795, p2
The article reports on the auction of the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. on January 14, 2008. The 91-day bills were priced at 99.221444 while 182-day bills were priced at 98.508611. Tenders totaled $51,386,326,000 and the department accepted $20,000,076,000....
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 4.622% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // American Banker;2/24/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 37, Special section p2
This article describes how the Treasury Department yesterday auctioned $14 billion of five-year notes as 4 1/2s, a 4.622% high yield, a price of 99.460872. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.18. Tenders totaled $30,502,456,000 and the Treasury accepted $14,000,006,000 including $147,456,000 of...
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 4.579% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/27/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32617, p33
The article announces the auction of $13 billion five-year notes at 4.579 percent high yield by the U.S. Treasury Department. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.29 and tenders at the high yield were allotted 90.91 percent. In addition, the notes dated April 30, 2007 and will mature on April 30....
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 1.834% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 1 3/4% coupon and a 1.834% high yield, a price of 99.450849.
- T-Bill Auction to Raise $1 .122B of New Cash. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;1/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32293, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury has said that it will increase 1.122 billion dollar of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day treasury bills by selling 34 billion dollars to refund the 38.278 billion dollars in maturing securities wherein federal banks hold...