Now Double-A, Henderson, Nev., Readies $110 Million GO Issue
- N.C. Power Agency sees third drop. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p1
Reports that the bond rating of North Carolina Municipal Power Agency No. 1 has been downgraded by Standard & Poor's Corp. on June 25, 1999. Effects of the downgrade on the agency's outstanding debt; Pressure on the agency due to deregulation.
- Service downgrades N.J. waste bonds. // Waste News;05/19/97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p6
Reports that Fitch Investors Service downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds of three utility authorities in New Jersey. Factors which prompted the downgrade; Status of bond ratings for Atlantic County Utilities Authority, Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority and the Union County...
- Campbell Union School District, Calif., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34076, p17
The article reports that the outstanding bonds of Campbell Union School District, California has been given an AA rating by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Standard & Poor's Moves Pittsburgh's 'BB' GO Rating to Its Watch List. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32000, p5
Reports on the move of Standard &Poor's Corp. to place its BB rating on Pittsburgh's outstanding debt on CreditWatch. Importance of the approval of a financial recovery plan; Impact of the action on the general obligation bond of Pittsburgh; Removal of the positive outlook assigned by the agency...
- Massachusetts Treasurer Sees Reserves as Key to Protect Ratings. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;12/7/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34624, p3
The article reports that Massachusetts need to protect and boost its reserves to preserve its bond ratings.
- Cherokee Water Reaches Aa3. deSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32369, p31
The article reports on the increased rating of Cherokee County Water and Sewerage Authority's 159 million dollars revenue bonds. The rate's elevation was due to the system's outstanding financial performance. The author said that the system got a high level of liquidity, growing customer base,...
- With Improved Outlooks, N.C. Power Agency Readies a $723M Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p4
Focuses on a multi-million dollar bond refund by North Carolina Municipal Power Agency Number One. Bond ratings by various financial ratings agencies; Series in which the bonds will be sold; Maturity date on bonds that would lead to 4.7 million dollars in savings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p32
Presents a chart depicting the rating changes of the bonds owned by various corporations in the U.S.
- Rating Clearwater. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/22/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31931, p31
Reports on the rating received by Clearwater, Florida from Fitch Ratings and Standards &Poor's and from Moody's Investors Service for the city's upcoming competitive multimillion-dollar sale of storm water revenue bonds. Insurance and sale of Series 2004 bonds; Purpose of proceeds of the sale;...