NBA Goes Mobile
- BREW continues slow inroads into European market. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;6/25/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p9
This article reports on the continued expansion of Qualcomm Inc. into the European market as Hutchison Whampoa's 3 Group plans to offer handsets supporting its Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW) platform. The carrier, which offers service in several markets, claimed it will support...
- BAKERS ON MOBILE MARKETING. // British Baker;Sep2011 Craft Baking, p8
The article presents information regarding the bakers who use mobile marketing for the expansion of their business.
- ZTE Expanding 2011 Line, Readies 4G LTE. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/21/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 23, p40
The article reports on the business expansion of China-based ZTE Corp. which is preparing to launch three cellular devices by the end of 2011 including a fourth generation long term evolution (LTE) device.
- NOW THE INCREDIBLE SHRINKING ABA. Kirkpatrick, Curry // Sports Illustrated;12/15/1975, Vol. 43 Issue 24, p22
The author assesses the demise of the American Basketball Association (ABA), which is attributed to mismanagement and lack of a revenue-producing network television contracts. The author also blames Commissioner Dave DeBusschere and John Y. Brown Jr., president of ABA, for their role in the...
- Do we, don't we? Wilde, Graham // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2003, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p33
Examines the wisdom of outsourcing aspects of networks and operations by mobile phone operators. Cost effectiveness of outsourcing; Possibility that radio access network could be outsourced in the future; Examples of companies who gained benefits in outsourcing their networks and operations.
- BLOG BITES. // PC Pro;Jan2013, Issue 219, p011
This article presents blog comments about mobile-telephone contracts.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS: Ruth Mortimer on O2. // Marketing Week;6/17/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p18
A blog related to the ending of unlimited data on its contracts by mobile phone company O2 is presented.
- Egypt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/18/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 42, p10
Reports on Egypt government's extension of invitations to international companies to take part in a tender competition for the second phase of the country's global standard for mobile telephone system. Total number of subscriber to the service; Near completion of the first phase of the project...
- WELCOME TO THE NEW 'NORMAL'. Feuer, Michael // Smart Business Indianapolis;Oct2012, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p24
The article informs that the strategy which has produced success in the business in past may not provide the same result in present scenario. It mentions the unparalleled revolution in the way the business has changed over the last decade including the global growth and demand of mobiles and...