Showtime's Advice: Hype 'Huff'
- Showtime takes to 'Street' with 2 series, 4 pics. McConville, Jim // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/22/2002, Vol. 371 Issue 41, p8
Reports the production of television series and original movies for the first half of 2002 of Showtime Networks in the U.S. Show schedules; Nature of the series; Production schemes.
- Debut dates at Showtime. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;5/3/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on the announcement of Showtime Networks Inc. concerning the summer premiere dates for several television series in Los Angeles, California, including "The Big C," "The Green Room With Paul Provenza," and "Weeds."
- SHOWTIME INFLATES 'HUFF' Higgins, Bill // Daily Variety;10/28/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 19, p15
Highlights the screening of the television program "Huff," to be aired on Showtime in Los Angeles, California. Citations of the cast; Concept of the program.
- Sponsors follow twists of Chinese soap operas. Madden, Normandy // Advertising Age International;Jan2000, p9
Reports that several marketers are lining up to sponsor `Love Talks,' one of the first television series in China engineered by an advertising agency. Syndication of the original series to broadcasters in other Asian countries; Companies that have signed up as sponsors of the show.
- 'Dexter' strikes a killer deal. // Daily Variety;11/21/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 36, p1
The article reports on the addition of seventh and eight seasons to American television drama series "Dexter" of Showtime Networks Inc.
- New series features â€˜hedge fund kingâ€™. KOZLOWSKI, ROB // Pensions & Investments;4/6/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p0008
The article reports that the Showtime premium cable television drama will debut the series "Billions" in 2016, with a hedge fund manager as one of the two main characters.
- Game Show Tour Books Comcast, Bank of America. // Multichannel News;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p22
Reports that cable television network game show network has signed partners for its television serial 'Get Schooled Tour.' Role of Comcast Crop. and Bank of America Corp. in the production of the television serial; Theme of the television program.
- Syfy Steps Up 'Warehouse' Promos. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p9
The article focuses on the marketing strategy of Sci Fi Channel for its reportedly biggest television series "Warehouse 13," starring Saul Rubinek, Eddie McClintock, and Joanne Kelly, which has returned on July 6, 2010.
- 75 YEARS OF IDEAS. Arndorfer, James B.; Atkinson, Claire; Bulik, Beth Snyder; McDonough, John; Oser, Kris // Advertising Age;3/7/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p14
Chronicles the events in the advertising industry in the U.S. Information on the quiz show scandals in the 1950s; Facts about the daytime serial "Betty & Bob"; Details of the first Internet advertising.